Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  1. Anyone get an email from the other person?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. I can't promise it won't happen again????

    • 20 replies
    • 4.8k views
  3. looking for wisdom

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. I cheated on my husband 1 2 3 4 20

    • 493 replies
    • 205.1k views
    • 28 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. I created my Worst Nightmare

    • 16 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 74 replies
    • 17.7k views
  6. Slowly going into an affair :(

    • 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
  7. Holidays and affairs 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 7.1k views
  8. Do I tell the OM wife? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 106 replies
    • 22.1k views
  9. Heartbroken 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 4.1k views
  10. What did they do to make it up to you?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 29 replies
    • 6k views
  11. New friend/old freeing serial cheater

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. How should I handle this situation? 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 5.7k views
  13. WS and their friends.... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 5.3k views
  14. I have made up my mind to stop an affair with a MM

    • 23 replies
    • 4.2k views
  15. I feel so deflated

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
    • 93 replies
    • 18.7k views
  16. Wife is pregnant with my best friends baby! 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 27.4k views
  17. Still hard to deal with...

    • 22 replies
    • 3.2k views
  18. wife cheated 12 years ago 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 17.6k views
  19. I Would Love to Give Her This

    • 13 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. My husband cheated where do we go from here?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...