She left me - out of the blue

• Author

Well as you say, its the weekend, life's not great at the moment and somehow the weekends seem worst..... I try to keep busy, even thinking about a new car ...... but I dont know

Well as you say, its the weekend, life's not great at the moment and somehow the weekends seem worst..... I try to keep busy, even thinking about a new car ...... but I dont know

I know mate lifes not too good for either of us I still feel slightly numb, but today I have been in to town, got my euros for spain, bought a nice steak for dinner and cooked it in garlic butter with onuon rings and mushrooms washed down with a cheeky little rose, the thing is we all need something to look forward to no matter what floats your boat, my favourite thing is travel I love going to Europe no matter where it is any where is better than the uk in my book, and 2 weeks today I will be in the sun again, its still very early days for you rich but in due course give yourself a little goal or some knid of treat you deserve it mate, i have also spent a wodge on new clothes today and it perked me up a lot, bought 4 pairs of jeans 4 new shirts, and a couple of pairs of new shoes, why not do something like that to give you a lift so that when you start going out you look funky and fresh not saying you don't anyway and I dint but it just gives you a lift

• Author

Yea I have bought a few new clothes, maybe I'll get some more. Your dinner sounds great but I've not really felt like cooking so have been using Weatherspoons for my dinning experience, its not great to be honest but its ok and there's no washing up to be involved with....

• Author

Well, I know its a beautiful world but I cant feel it right now ..... I've got all the right clothes to wear but I just want to cry now....

Hey I should take up song writing ;)

Well, I know its a beautiful world but I cant feel it right now ..... I've got all the right clothes to wear but I just want to cry now....

Hey I should take up song writing ;)

I know Richie and I feel the same, I miss her like hell but its her choice what can we do mate

• Author

Well true, they made the decisions and we have to deal with the consequences...... not much fun really

If it wasn't another man at all, then she has serious problems in the past.

It might have been a midlife crysis, or something completely else.

Considering how she toyed with you, what she put you through ... does it really matter ?

Don't let her get away with shortchanging you on the money.

Especially be careful because UK is the worst country to get divorced in as a guy in the world [with London the worst city].

• Author
If it wasn't another man at all, then she has serious problems in the past.

It might have been a midlife crysis, or something completely else.

Considering how she toyed with you, what she put you through ... does it really matter ?

Don't let her get away with shortchanging you on the money.

Especially be careful because UK is the worst country to get divorced in as a guy in the world [with London the worst city].

Thanks for your comments, if i can respond in the same order......

No, she may simply have fallen out of love with me......

or, as you say in your second comment, "something completely else"

Yes it still matters, I still love her and cant stop caring about her just like that.

I'm not that bothered about a few quid in the bigger picture there are more important things and regards getting a divorce in the UK I guess we dont have much choice

Something caused her change. Since you are being affected so much by her change of heart/change of actions/change of moving: I think you should sit her down and get information from her that explains to you exactly what caused those changes.

That way you can process what happened and let it go by moving forward once you understand her truth.

Well true, they made the decisions and we have to deal with the consequences...... not much fun really

no bloody fun at all rich, I haven't spoken to her since thrursday and have no immediate plans to do so, it all feels so odd that only a few months ago things were so different for both of us,

• Author
no bloody fun at all rich, I haven't spoken to her since thrursday and have no immediate plans to do so, it all feels so odd that only a few months ago things were so different for both of us,

I know, I'm still in shock, I still walk round this lonely house and cant believe she's not here......

• Author

It'll be 6 weeks on Friday since she left and I only have 7 pairs of underpants......... its not looking good :eek:

• Like 1
Something caused her change. Since you are being affected so much by her change of heart/change of actions/change of moving: I think you should sit her down and get information from her that explains to you exactly what caused those changes.

That way you can process what happened and let it go by moving forward once you understand her truth.

If only it was that simple, if Richies WS is similar to mine then getting the full details out of them is like platting syrup, I have only just got what I perceive to be the full details from her and only just got her to admit hse handled things badly, that is from July, poor Richhie is only 5 or 6 weeks in I think and his head is firmly wedged up his derrier I think it will take him a lot longer to get the trurth if ever, plus she is 100 miles away she cant exactly pop in for a pot of tea and a quick chat, you are of course correct in what you say but its not as simple as you make it if only it was.

• Author

Yes and lets not forget that she left me and there is now very little contact at all, I'm hardly in a position to "sit her down" and get information from her....

Just thinking about it Richie I don't think they even 100 % know why they do these things to us, if only they knew exactly the pain and heartache they cause with their destructive behaviour, my wife aid she know she has hurt me, HURT ME ? she hasn't hurt me she has fekking almost destroyed me in almost every way possible, they are clueless really clueless sometimes

• Author

Your right Ralph and I think it says something like that in one of the stickys that sometimes they simply dont know what drives them.

Its strange how our emotions change, last week I wasn't feeling so bad but now these last 3 days I'm down again......

Its Monday Richie nobody feels good on a Monday and if they do then there is something wrong with them.

It'll be 6 weeks on Friday since she left and I only have 7 pairs of underpants......... its not looking good :eek:

That's funny Rich you still have your sense of humour, now here's what you do to solve your underpants shortage, A, turn them inside out you now have 14 pairs of underpants, B, then after that wear them back to front you now have 28 pairs of underpants, it is less than 28 days until xmas day, just ask for underpants as presents and repeat the process, it will be late January before you need to worry about your under crackers again.

• Like 2

Jonny Fingers in his pyjamas, my fave BTR single is modern girl, reminds me of 1978, world cup in Argentina, ticker tape, Ossie Ardiles, Peru 3 -Scotland 1, Archie Gemmill vs Holland, Grease, and playing tonsil hockey with girls in the flicks, smoking embassy number, 6, discovering girls, mambos, water fights, long hot summer school holidays, playing togger and cricket with my mates, no pressure, no worries, no stresses, 13 years old with the rest of my life in front of me, happy days.

• Author

I think your a tad younger than me Ralph. I remember taking an interest in girls as I approached my teenage years, my life was ruined from that point onward :love:................ I left school in 73 probably the height of glam-rock here in the UK........... great music :)

Just thinking about it Richie I don't think they even 100 % know why they do these things to us, if only they knew exactly the pain and heartache they cause with their destructive behaviour

They know. They just don't care. Or rather, they care more about themselves than you.

And they think that by hiding the truth they are saving your feelings. Quite the opposite in fact, by hiding the truth they are keeping you in limbo.

• Like 2
  • Author
They know. They just don't care. Or rather, they care more about themselves than you.

And they think that by hiding the truth they are saving your feelings. Quite the opposite in fact, by hiding the truth they are keeping you in limbo.

This is just completely wrong, yes if there's an affair maybe but thats not the case here, so its unlikely to be because of one thing but probably a number of things so it becomes complex, so who is expected to know why they feel differently now to how they felt some years previously..........

So do you think she has been open and honest with you? Like a wife should be?

Do you know where you stand with your wife?

• Author
So do you think she has been open and honest with you? Like a wife should be?

Do you know where you stand with your wife?

Open and honest ..... Yes, as I said in my previous post.....

Do I know where I stand, I know where I stand now but who knows what tomorrow will bring, does anybody know ?