Sex Without Emotion for Women - Is it possible?

SilkRose

I will agree to that. If you met me, I seriously doubt you would think of me in the same context of how you know me online. You can't determine who is "marriage material" by a woman's sexual history if she doesn't reveal it to you; it is the person and woman herself who determines "marriage material."

But then I would be judging a woman based on a lie. I can't even explain it but there is a way a man can tell if a woman is marriage material if he looks close enough.

I will agree to that. If you met me, I seriously doubt you would think of me in the same context of how you know me online. You can't determine who is "marriage material" by a woman's sexual history if she doesn't reveal it to you; it is the person and woman herself who determines "marriage material."

Well often times a man will start with a woman he KNOWS is not marriage material, but stick around because she offered easy sex. Sometimes this works out..Most of the time you end up with a girl with tons of issues, walls up, insecurities, and or other problems.

As for a woman not being honest... No, a man will not know everything about a female's past, but he will see how she treats sex with him. Are feelings established first? How does she feel afterward? How does the relationship progress afterward? Is she expecting nothing but your love?

You can also meet her family, listen to her stories, etc.. After this you get a good idea of what she is like.

For me, marriage material is a girl who holds sex in high regard, loves children, likes to cook, admits she needs a man in her life, and is feminine.. Everyone has a different idea of marriage material.. Some men might want a bi sexual swinger who drinks like a fish..

No, I'm not saying that. All I am saying is that most people will not tell you about their entire sexual history. I'm sorry but that it the way it is for both men and women. So you really don't know if your woman has had casual sex or not because I bet you she has not told all.

It's a fabulous world we live in. :sick:

I have already been lied to by one of those women. It's something I will never understand. There are so many guys who don't give a damn about whether or not a woman has had casual sex, but she lied to me regardless.

Nonetheless, I know that there are good women out there. I can only hope to avoid the untrustworthy sluts.

Maybe not but I notice many women in this thread embrace this attitude after being chewed and spit by men they loved. I very much get a feminist let's beat men at their own game kind of vibe to most posts in this thread. It seems to be all about treating men the way they treated them.

When have any of us said that we enjoy casual sex because of our past?? If you can give me an example, i'm sure that I am more than able to explain.

Since none of us have ever said that our sole purpose of having casual sex was because of our past, your arguement is irrelevant.

I acknowledge your hatred towards women in general, but for you to assume that females only sleep with males because of our past is not only ignorant, but it's also naive.

When have any of us said that we enjoy casual sex because of our past?? If you can give me an example, i'm sure that I am more than able to explain.

Since none of us have ever said that our sole purpose of having casual sex was because of our past, your arguement is irrelevant.

I acknowledge your hatred towards women in general, but for you to assume that females only sleep with males because of our past is not only ignorant, but it's also naive.

I never said it is the only reason but many today are on that let's beat men at their own game kick as if they know what a man's game is in the first place.

Well said.

I never said it is the only reason but many today are on that let's beat men at their own game kick as if they know what a man's game is in the first place.

I'm not sure where you get this information from, but I can guarantee you that it's not accurate.

Little do you know, females do not base their decisions on males. They act upon what they feel is right at that moment in time. Whether it's casual sex, or an intimate relationship.

For a male to think that females are only after something that's based on a males point of view, is extremely naive.

No male understands what females think or feel. I don't care what your experience is. You cannot honestly say that you understand every female out there. As a matter of fact, most males do not understand women.

Ruby Slippers

I really want to read this whole thread (crazy busy running my biz lately!), but I just wanted to comment on this:

The mechanics are pretty simple and covered ad nauseum here on LS. A woman desires casual sex, presents herself and 100 men approach. A man desires casual sex, presents himself, and approaches 100 women.

Yes. I can go out any time day or night and be having sex with a gorgeous sex bomb of a man within the hour. The same is true for most women.

That's pretty hot. :cool:

No male understands what females think or feel. I don't care what your experience is. You cannot honestly say that you understand every female out there. As a matter of fact, most males do not understand women.
Hence we watch what women do and gather information to make reasoned decisions about compatibility.

This thread has been chock-full of such information. Thanks :)

Hence we watch what women do and gather information to make reasoned decisions about compatibility.

This thread has been chock-full of such information. Thanks :)

Of course everyones experience is going to be different. But to categorize females into one such category is very judgemental.

For example, I could say that every male is not only capable of cheating but are most likely to do so.

But, I treat every man I come across as an individual.

For me to act as though every man is the same is absolutely rediculous!!

I am not saying every women in the same but from the words written in this thread I get the sense that many are about beating men at their own game. It has this feminist undercurrent to it.

Women understand men even less. They really do not get us.

You are unable to accurately express the way that women feel about men. Or understand them. Experience is one thing, but being a female is a completely different situation.

You are unable to accurately express the way that women feel about men. Or understand them. Experience is one thing, but being a female is a completely different situation.

When I hear women's words they are off about men it is not funny.

sugar_and_spice
It's a fabulous world we live in. :sick:

I have already been lied to by one of those women. It's something I will never understand. There are so many guys who don't give a damn about whether or not a woman has had casual sex, but she lied to me regardless.

Nonetheless, I know that there are good women out there. I can only hope to avoid the untrustworthy sluts.

probably the reason why some women who have casual sex don't reveal all about their sexual past is that they're labelled sluts by people like you.

:rolleyes:

When I hear women's words they are off about men it is not funny.

Vice versa!!!!

But we are not bitter! Why is that?

probably the reason why some women who have casual sex don't reveal all about their sexual past is that they're labelled sluts by people like you.

:rolleyes:

I am 100% honest with any man I feel is worthy of being in a committed relationship with me.

First of all, I do not date men who feel like women are labeled as 'sluts' just because they enjoy having sexual intercourse. It is human nature!! We all crave sexual attention in some shape or form.

And I can guarantee that any man that's in a serious relationship with a female, has had casual sex at least once in their life. On both parts. Whether they want to admit it or not.

And I can guarantee that any man that's in a serious relationship with a female, has had casual sex at least once in their life. On both parts. Whether they want to admit it or not.

Ummm...ahem...:o

I never call women like that sluts. If I were single I would just decide they were not relationship material since they are more likely to cheat.

sugar_and_spice
I am 100% honest with any man I feel is worthy of being in a committed relationship with me.

First of all, I do not date men who feel like women are labeled as 'sluts' just because they enjoy having sexual intercourse. It is human nature!! We all crave sexual attention in some shape or form.

yeah i know.

i'm tired of such attitudes displayed by some guys toward women who have casual sex.

Except you Kelvin! :D

Heh, thanks...! I'm still in Florida...car is even worse off now and in the shop down here...and the snow kind of put a damper on flying back home...hope you had yourself a splendid weekend snowed in...?

/end threadjack.

I never call women like that sluts. If I were single I would just decide they were not relationship material since they are more likely to cheat.

I admire the fact that you would not consider these females as 'sluts'.

However, just because they enjoy casual sex does not mean they are not relationship material.

What if every woman decided that if a man wanted to have casual sex, or have in the past, means that they are not relationship quality?

Do you know how many men would not be in relationships?

Double standards are not acceptable these days.