Sex Without Emotion for Women - Is it possible?

SilkRose

Jersey Shortie proves my point when I say it is about beating men at their own game. The bitterness against men is just dripping from her words. Sure I am bitter as well but at least I admit it. I love how everybody comes down on me but she can spew misandry and nobody cares.

The funny thing is that I was one of those feminist men JS claims do not exist. I used to stick up for women and come down on my friends for going to strip clubs and look where it got me. After this thread can anybody truly tell me there is no gender war?

The key to doing it without emotions for women is to choose a guy you are not all that attracted to as a whole. Sure he must have some sort of appeal but all in all he should be a bad catch in terms of long term appeal and physical attraction, or someone way outside your age range so that you know you won't fall for him. Then it is SUPER easy to sleep with him no emotions whatsoever.

When women say they do this they usually describe the guy as good looking but dumb as a doornail, or the other way around mentally stimulating but not someone she would dream about in a physical sense. In other words if his shortcomings outweigh his virtues, piece of cake then.

Name calling is name calling. No matter the justification. Who gave you the right to demean another person just because you judged their actions below you? Now, I totally get wanting a more chaste girl. Fine. No problem. You don't want to be with a girl that slept around. more power to you. But when you and other men start throwing around name calling because of it, that's when you make yourself look ridiculous and narrowminded. It's one thing to not agree with someone's actions. It's another to call them names for it. When people do such things they are attempting to shame and belittle another person due to their own insecurties. People don't call other people names out of confidence.

I judge other people, there is no doubt about that. And I do believe that some women (and men) are sluts. I am not changing my mind about this.

If that makes me narrow-minded or anything else in your eyes, I don't have a problem with that at all. I judge so I don't mind being judged myself.

Choices have consequences and people don't get to decide what those consequences will look like. I can't tell you not to feel that I am narrow-minded. That is one of the potential consequences I have to accept.

Likewise, people who have casual sex will have to accept that not everyone is going to applaud them for it. People can have casual sex if they want to, that is their right. But what do you want me to say? That having casual sex is a great idea when I am disgusted by the concept?

I am not trying to be politically correct when I am in fact disgusted by some people's choices. I am not afraid to speak my mind, and if some people might not like what I have to say, so be it.

Now, what do you get from that? When a man says "girl or woman", what do you deduct from that? I know what most people would deduct.

First, I don't deduct anything from that, because the type of reasoning you are alluding to is inductive, not deductive reasoning. What I induce from calizaggy's post you quoted is that he was merely listing two different ways of describing females. Have seen many posters do this. Just had a member here send me a PM describing dating a 35 y.o. "boy." Would it be reasonable to assume she is just using "boy" as one way to say male or man? Of course it is.

Have read all of his posts to this thread, and though I disagree with some of what he says, there is nothing at all to indicate that he is talking about or even referencing child molesting.

and don't like that wome nare catching up to them in terms of sexual outlets.

No problem with that at all on this end, the problem I have is with the inconsistency and blatant deception that women today engage in to get what they want from a particular man. Also, women have always had more sexual outlets than men, throughout the entirety of human history.

{historically inaccurate rambling feminist claptrap edited out}

Now women are playing that game too and it's made your world more rocky and harder to understand and confused. Well welcome to the club. That's a game men have been dealing to women for centuries. Please don't pretend that men are above it or haven't been doing just that for as long as we can remember.

A cad, a man who lies to and uses women, has always been historically scorned. Don Giovanni is dragged literally down into hell. Historically, a woman who lies to and uses men has also been scorned. Yet somehow, in the last 40 years, it is considered women's privilege to lie and deceive sexually however they please with no accountability.

Men do not, nor ever have in history attempted to defend a prerogative to engage in the sexually inconsistent behavior women engage in today, WHILE STILL EXPECTING THE DOUBLE STANDARDS THAT FAVOR THEM TO REMAIN INTACT. I don't think anyone in this thread is complaining about women who choose to be promiscuous, rather that women switch masks and realities so easily in their machinations to use and entrap men who are still expected to observe the social customs of the past.

I guess something else you haven't thought too much about is that people have so many different qualities part of them that just because a man or woman slept around, doesn't infact mean that the ywon't settle down and commit when they meet that person that is special to them. People aren't always so black and white.

I'm not talking about women who had a "wild period" at some point in life, but rather a) women who engage in promiscuous behavior simultaneously with accepting money and other customary treatment from men who are trying to court them in a traditional way knowing full well what they are bringing to the table is by no means a "lady" in any traditional sense, and b) women who party and screw their asses off until their mid-late 30s, and then expect that that history of theirs will have no impact at all on a man's mind who is seeking a mother for his children. This is a pragmatic point also, "If she did this for that long, how do I know she has changed? isn't it more likely that she is just maneuvering to use men in a different way than she has?" "Will she get tired of me and resume her slutty ways?""If she decides to do this, will she get half of my stuff?"

And while we are at it, would appreciate even one woman in this thread admitting that comparing male and female sex seeking behaviors is apples and oranges. Men who take all the sex they can get are just playing the law of averages, as we never know which of our seduction efforts will produce sex for our entire lives EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE. Women who take all the sex they can get are gluttons, as getting sex is a foregone conclusion for women. Women refuse to acknowledge this basic truth, but instead continue to harp and harp on it as somehow claiming that women are "just like men" in seeking sex. BS.

Again, not an attitude that is only saved for girls. One that is much well alive in boys as well. Although you won't ever admit it because you could careless that there aren't that many great male prospects out there today either.

Men have always been direct about their pursuit of sex. The few who haven't been are the ones who don't get sex and post infinite nice guy threads here. Men seduce women, women are well aware of this, and because we never know which of our efforts will be productive, we either seduce consistently or get no sex at all. That's the harsh reality of being a man, never knowing what efforts will pay off, yet knowing that if we cease efforts, we will have no sex, no GFs, no relationships and no marriages.

That truth, and the immense contrast between how the process works for men and women, negates all the talk about "men have been doing the same thing for centuries, you just don't like that women are playing the same tricks." Getting sex has never ever in history been even remotely comparable between men and women, yet the arguments so many women make justifying slatternly behavior with Bob one night, and saintly behavior with Bill (on Bill's dime) the next, rests entirely on this extremely flimsy foundation.

• Author
The key to doing it without emotions for women is to choose a guy you are not all that attracted to as a whole. Sure he must have some sort of appeal but all in all he should be a bad catch in terms of long term appeal and physical attraction, or someone way outside your age range so that you know you won't fall for him. Then it is SUPER easy to sleep with him no emotions whatsoever.

When women say they do this they usually describe the guy as good looking but dumb as a doornail, or the other way around mentally stimulating but not someone she would dream about in a physical sense. In other words if his shortcomings outweigh his virtues, piece of cake then.

I have to be attracted to them physically otherwise I won't enjoy it. But I think that you're right, if he doesn't have other key long term qualities it a good option. I want to choose someone who is incompatible in that sense.

I have to be attracted to them physically otherwise I won't enjoy it. But I think that you're right, if he doesn't have other key long term qualities it a good option. I want to choose someone who is incompatible in that sense.

Yes I strongly believe that women who can have unattached sex have very heightened self-awareness and so they pick men that are not as attractive overall as they would normally choose for a relationship.

They are more calculative when it comes to this selection.

txsilkysmoothe

If this is the formula for successful casual sex, I think I'll pass. :laugh::laugh:

This sums up how screwed up women have become...And I will say mainly in America..

Women want to be sluts with men they DO NOT LOVE, then when they meet a guy they are interested in, withhold sex..

Women want to be sluts with men they DO NOT LOVE,

Women learned it from you Tiger! Men set the precedence, welcome to no strings attached sex. :D

Women learned it from you Tiger! Men set the precedence, welcome to no strings attached sex. :D

LOL, twenty,

They aren't hurting me..It is lots of fun for young men to sample plenty of different easy women.. Then when it comes time to marry that man can marry a foreign girl, or a less slutty one.. Now who is most likely to be left alone with cats?

Men used to have to pay for easy sex(and men do respect hookers more), now they get it for free..

So go ahead, email a guy, pay for his dinner, have him bang you and go your separate ways. Not bad at all for men..

Edited by calizaggy

Again with the beating men at their own game thing. Will women just admit that much of this is some feminist revenge fantasy? I am honest with my disdain for the opposite sex so why won't most women be the same?

LOL, twenty,

They aren't hurting me..It is lots of fun for young men to sample plenty of different easy women.. Then when it comes time to marry that man can marry a foreign girl, or a less slutty one.. Now who is most likely to be left alone with cats?

Men used to have to pay for easy sex(and men do respect hookers more), now they get it for free..

So go ahead, email a guy, pay for his dinner, have him bang you and go your separate ways. Not bad at all for men..

That's why I don't pay for first dates or have no strings attached sex with men, it's that comment that you just made that hit true to the fact that men do feel they can get so much and put little to no effort in return. a man who wants to be with me will put effort or I move on.

But that's fine I think that works for a mutual agreement between two people who only want sex and want to fastforward to the intimacy part without any other commitments whatsoever. But to call women crazy because they will have sex with a man they don't fully want, or are fully attracted to or even see long term potential with is no different than what men have been doing forever.

I find it incredible that you would be shocked that women can do the same thing men do?!?! A guy will sleep with a woman he doesn't love and then save his love for a woman who he feels is worthwhile. Women do the same with men these days.

I think it's a good thing in fact, the reason that people have been moving away from marriage and the family unit and more traditional roles is because of this switch in how women now view sex. Maybe this will wake up men to their own destructive ways.

The problem is not so much with the women who are doing this, it is with the men who can't handle losing their ultimate power in the dating world. I understand all change is hard, and this is why men are having such a tough time with it. But you have to think that it was nice for some of you men to know that is was just the good ol'boys who could use women until something better came along, well now men are subjected to those very exact standards, and some of you guys simply cannot handle being on the receiving end of that.

What's fair is fair. :)

Edited by Twenty-ten
I find it incredible that you would be shocked that women can do the same thing men do?!?!

Few women can really do this - most delude themselves.

I think it's a good thing in fact, the reason that people have been moving away from marriage and the family unit and more traditional roles is because of this switch in how women now view sex.
Sex has little to do with it - its all about money and being able to provide for themselves. The need to form a family unit, to have a partner to help look after children is no longer as necessary as it once was.

That's why I don't pay for first dates or have no strings attached sex with men, it's that comment that you just made that hit true to the fact that men do feel they can get so much and put little to no effort in return. a man who wants to be with me will put effort or I move on.

But that's fine I think that works for a mutual agreement between two people who only want sex and want to fastforward to the intimacy part without any other commitments whatsoever. But to call women crazy because they will have sex with a man they don't fully want, or are fully attracted to or even see long term potential with is no different than what men have been doing forever.

I find it incredible that you would be shocked that women can do the same thing men do?!?! A guy will sleep with a woman he doesn't love and then save his love for a woman who he feels is worthwhile. Women do the same with men these days.

I think it's a good thing in fact, the reason that people have been moving away from marriage and the family unit and more traditional roles is because of this switch in how women now view sex. Maybe this will wake up men to their own destructive ways.

The problem is not so much with the women who are doing this, it is with the men who can't handle losing their ultimate power in the dating world. I understand all change is hard, and this is why men are having such a tough time with it. But you have to think that it was nice for some of you men to know that is was just the good ol'boys who could use women until something better came along, well now men are subjected to those very exact standards, and some of you guys simply cannot handle being on the receiving end of that.

What's fair is fair. :)

1. So men should put effort into sleeping with women when so many are proud of having casual sex? Sorry, does not work that way.

2. Men are not women, women are not men.. Men have been fighting in wars for centuries, perhaps we should have only women on the front lines now? Do you have a penis?

3. Women CANNOT do the same things men do.. Unless they are hurt, bi polar, or "flippping some switch" to turn a part of themselves off.

4. Women having easy sex will make men want to marry them? LOL What? How will slutty women better the world and promote stable families?

5. Once again, you can use all the guys you want for sex, and men are not hurt at all. The only person you are hurting is yourself. If you get pregnant just please do not ask for money or expect sympathy.

I really can't believe women are proud of giving sex away easily, while acting like "I will show you! I am gonna have sex with you! Now women can do it too!!" Is that supposed to be some threat?

Edited by calizaggy

I really can't believe women are proud of giving sex away easily, while acting like "I will show you! I am gonna have sex with you! Now women can do it too!!" Is that supposed to be some threat?

No it isn't a threat and if you are so fine with it why are you so angry?:confused:

No it isn't a threat and if you are so fine with it why are you so angry?:confused:

Interesting variation on the "are you mad at me?" theme every girl learns in sixth grade or before.

4. Women having easy sex will make men want to marry them? LOL What? How will slutty women better the world and promote stable families?

Again, no one is talking about getting married here but you. Maybe women are not wanting families as much as you think. It is a lot of work on the woman afterall.

So here's the question, is it possible for a woman to have sex (casual or occasional) without experiencing the emotional downer afterwards?

If so, how exactly can this be achieved? Has anyone on this board ever achieved this? :bunny:

Yes its called Nymphomania and its part of their personality.

1. So men should put effort into sleeping with women when so many are proud of having casual sex? Sorry, does not work that way.

Oh but it does and I think that is what irks you. Women lied about their virginity in our mother's and grandmother's time too, it is due to the machismo men exhibit when women do what men do. Men kicked and screamed when women were incorporated into the work place as well I am sure, all change is hard I can appreciate that and we are definitely at a crucial period of transition.

2. Men are not women, women are not men.. Men have been fighting in wars for centuries, perhaps we should have only women on the front lines now? Do you have a penis?
No I do not have a penis, not right this minute, but I should tomorrow I get to see my honey tomorrow.:love:

Women do go to war, I agree women should be on the front lines as well I have no issue with that.

3. Women CANNOT do the same things men do.. Unless they are hurt, bi polar, or "flippping some switch" to turn a part of themselves off.
Yes we can and we are. Doesn't matter how women feel inside or your take on it, women are doing it and with more frequency, and I believe over time women will become desensitized much like men have over centuries, if they continue on this path. Time to accept reality. Maybe in a 100 years women will be able to compartmentalize sex instinctually because it will part of the female gene due to evolution. But we won't be around in a 100 yrs so let's worry about today.

I didn't said that, I said in fact people want marriage less because of this on both sides. At the end of the day, women still accept slutty men and marry them, men should too with women.

. Once again, you can use all the guys you want for sex, and men are not hurt at all. The only person you are hurting is yourself. If you get pregnant just please do not ask for money or expect sympathy.

Wear a condom and take fate into your own hands and you won't have to ever worry about having to support illegitimate kids.

Now you see how ridiculous men sound when they boast about how many notches they have on their belts.

What does it taste like? The taste of your own medicine that is....?

Edited by Twenty-ten
Now you see how ridiculous men sound when they boast about how many notches they have on their belts.

Yet another stereotyping myth. The men who have the most "notches" keep it under wraps. Those few who brag about it (most men learn not to do this really early) rarely have much sex.

Yet another stereotyping myth. The men who have the most "notches" keep it under wraps. Those few who brag about it (most men learn not to do this really early) rarely have much sex.

Obviously men lie about it! Do you think women are stupid enough to think men are sluts and don't down play it? We know you do.

So slutty and compulsive liars. Awesome!

This is exactly what the modern woman is becoming a protege of. ;)

What does it taste like? The taste of your own medicine that is....?

And yet they called me wrong when I say this is about beating men at what women think is our own game? It is about getting men back for whatever way you were treated and not about simply enjoying sex. This is just some feminist revenge fantasy.

Exactly, I think bragging about conquests ended in high school. And most of the time those were lies.

So if you have a daughter you will advise her to be a slut? Tell her to bang guys with no feelings attached? Another reason not to marry an American woman.

It shows how easily women become brainwashed.. Statistically far more women are depressed today than decades ago.. But you can now work, pay your own bills, pay for dates, live loveless lives, and have empty sex while you grow old with cats and a few STDS.. And you are happy about this?