Sex Without Emotion for Women - Is it possible?

SilkRose

Backpedal on the "messed up" point all you want, doesn't change your clear and obvious meaning one iota.

But does a capable job of proving everything men are coming to believe about the immense rationalizing many women engage in as a matter of course. You do it so much, you can't distinguish reality or reason any more, it has become that entrenched in your POV.

Men are not so horrible, women who sleep around according to some of you men are horrible. I am just drawing the parallel of their own standards. So if women are horrible for doing that then that must mean men are too, by men's own admission, not mine. I think that question is better suited for them who call women who have casual sex worthless sluts.

You are missing a major point..

Men that bed lots of women are wanted by even more women. FOR A RELATIONSHIP. So men never have to lie or mislead. I can think of a girl I know that was nailing her CEO while 9 other women at the company were at the same time. The women knew, and they all wanted him.

The women who have casual sex most often wear several different faces.. Sometimes they are sluts, but when it suits them they must be "the good girl" in order to get men to take them on dates, or develop a relationship with them. Their entire life is a lie.

And BTW, women are far busier calling other women sluts than men are.

If a woman meets a guy and feels a good vibe and enjoys his company feels like she wants to have sex with him that's different, men do that all the time, yet it's totally fine and no one gives it a second thought.

But can't you understand men and women are different sexually, which explains why society has developed in a way to hold them to different standards sexually?

Men do not need a "good vibe", or need to "enjoy her company" to have sex.. Think of Hugh Grant paying a crack whore for sex.. Could you picture Liz Hurley paying some crackhead off the street for sex? Do you see the difference?

MK you are a one trick pony, all you ever do is accuse women of back peddling when you run out of things to say.

I gave a very specific example of what is messed up about that situation I purposely introduced, and if you and Calizaggy (which I am thinking you must be one in the same person since you both resort to personal attacks and insults and twist words around to further your one track recording) are not getting it then I am not going to repeat myself.

You are missing a major point..

Men that bed lots of women are wanted by even more women. FOR A RELATIONSHIP. So men never have to lie or mislead. I can think of a girl I know that was nailing her CEO while 9 other women at the company were at the same time. The women knew, and they all wanted him.

The women who have casual sex most often wear several different faces.. Sometimes they are sluts, but when it suits them they must be "the good girl" in order to get men to take them on dates, or develop a relationship with them. Their entire life is a lie.

And BTW, women are far busier calling other women sluts than men are.

Didn't miss any point, women have no choice but to accept that men will sleep around it's not that we WANT it that way, we have no say in it. And sure you are bedding other women but those of us who are not sleeping around have no choice in the matter. But I know a player when I see one and want nothing to do with some male slut.

Well now men will have no choice either. You will either accept that women want to have no strings attached sex, or just force women to hide it better.

Welcome to our world....right this way....

Well now men will have no choice either. You will either accept that women want to have no strings attached sex, or just force women to hide it better.

Or just bang you like sluts and use you as FWB's and stay single while you work to pay your own bills and half on dates..:) Which is what more and more men are doing..Not that bad for men since we are programmed for variety.

The problem for women is men enjoy sampling women a whole lot more, so don't count on one guy sticking around to love you if there are all types of sluts waiting to get laid..

MK you are a one trick pony, all you ever do is accuse women of back peddling when you run out of things to say.

No, "back peddling" is the topic of this thread, I accused you of "backpedaling." Big difference. I never run out of things to say, btw, professional hazard.

Keep rationalizing, it's amusing.

Sorry, I try to avoid bizarro world whenever possible.

But can't you understand men and women are different sexually, which explains why society has developed in a way to hold them to different standards sexually?

No. Women and men are not all that different we all have urges you either control them or you don't.

Otherwise show some empathy for obese women who also give in to their urges.

Men do not need a "good vibe", or need to "enjoy her company" to have sex.. Think of Hugh Grant paying a crack whore for sex.. Could you picture Liz Hurley paying some crackhead off the street for sex? Do you see the difference?
Well women do need that women are more discerning which makes men even cheaper really in their promiscuity. There has to be something there but not too much in order to do it successfully since she doesn't want to get emotionally attached. Who cares if women get attached and men don't the point is women still go back for more, so it is proving to be not such a huge deterrent for some women so you might as well embrace it since this is where the genders are headed.

Liz Hurley doesn't have to do that she is hot and female she can get sex for free whenever she wants. Hugh Grant paid a crack hooker because

a) he was married and it was supposed to be low key

b) no chance of attachment if you pay for sex

But he didn't think his piss poor scenario through, because c) is extortion!

:lmao:

Edited by Twenty-ten
I never run out of things to say, btw, professional hazard.

Keep rationalizing, it's amusing.

That's called verbal diarrhea.

Get it checked out, it's not amusing.

Isn't that the point to this thread? But thanks for finally agreeing..

I don't deny that women get attached of course we do, but the OP asked what is a good way to avoid this and I gave a way in which it can be achieved. If women follow that simple rule they can do it just like guys.

That's called verbal diarrhea.

Get it checked out, it's not amusing.

Will take you seriously, as you seem to have personal experience with such a diagnosis. Lomotil obviously didn't clear your case up, any other treatment tips?

This thread has seen its day. The last 200 or so posts, the majority of them anyway, have been off topic and bickering. Let's call it a night. It was nice.