Sex Without Emotion for Women - Is it possible?

SilkRose

I am not really complaining, as I said easy women serve a purpose.. From time to time men need a release. And since women seem to be happy and fullfilled with this men really no longer to do things like marry, pay for dates etc.. Unless of course they find a special woman who cares about who enters their bodies.

Edited by calizaggy
I actually meant how to do manage the emotions...as opposed to the men. lol. But you covered everything. Thanks for your answer and your honesty.

I guess I am able to detach myself from the emotions so they don't exist; it is purely a physical, hedonistic activity which I broach the same way I do a great meal or a bottle of wine.

Perhaps because I have been cheated on so many times by guys who only think their their dicks that it has been harder for me to get emotionally attached to anyone.

And since women seem to be happy and fullfilled with this men really no longer to do things like marry, pay for dates etc.. Unless of course they find a special woman who cares about who enters their bodies.

Well, maybe if I had been able to engage in relationships with men who didn't want to f**k around on me, cherish my gift of monogamy and love and devotion, than now -- as a single woman -- I WOULD care who enters my body.

Two way street; too many guys (and women, yes), cheat and lie just to have sex with no emotion other than to get their rocks off. I would happily give myself to someone who would and could promise fidelity and keep to it, but I have not been lucky in that regard so now I enjoy myself for what I can get.

I would not want to marry a girl who has "switches" in regards to sex. Meaning she really doesn't care too much who enters her body, as long it feels good. Some men will settle..

Out of curiosity, what would you think when a woman tells you she thinks you aren't bf/marriage material because you had plenty of casual sex?

I am not really complaining, as I said easy women serve a purpose.. From time to time men need a release. And since women seem to be happy and fullfilled with this men really no longer to do things like marry, pay for dates etc.. Unless of course they find a special woman who cares about who enters their bodies.

Your stance that not wanting commitment equals "not caring" who enters your body is rude and insulting. There are a lot of people, men and women who are not interested in marrying or in a live together committed relationship and who have identified that they may never be.

A no strings relationship does NOT mean that a person will sleep with literally anyone.

Out of curiosity, what would you think when a woman tells you she thinks you aren't bf/marriage material because you had plenty of casual sex?

Most men, just like women, would not tell a potential gf/wife about all the skanks they have slept with either. If men told women would be repulsed.

They don't and like you guys always say "marriage has nothing in it for men" anyway. So what's the complaint?

• Author
Your stance that not wanting commitment equals "not caring" who enters your body is rude and insulting. There are a lot of people, men and women who are not interested in marrying or in a live together committed relationship and who have identified that they may never be.

A no strings relationship does NOT mean that a person will sleep with literally anyone.

Well said! I think that Caliziggy just enjoys creating controversy, it excites him :p

Also the fact that women enjoy sex am have strong opinions on it is threatening to some men....;)

Insulting people is rude and not helpful. Its better to have an adult conversation, to share ideas and opinions. All these comments and views are great. So thanks everyone. It's also great to get some views from women. I've noticed that even women who can't handle this kind of sex are not judging anyone. It's just that one person. Ahh well. Some people enjoy denial.

Women have various ways of enjoying sex - if there choose too. :p

Most men, just like women, would not tell a potential gf/wife about all the skanks they have slept with either. If men told women would be repulsed.

So what are you saying? That people should have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy?

Like I said before it is all about how the man reacts. If a man gets attached of course they can have sex with no feelings because no women is ever attracted to a man that wants her too much but if a man knows what it is and uses a woman accordingly she very much can become attached. I once had casual sex with a bonafide maneater and at the end she was reduced to tears because I never took it further than casual. She met her match with me.

If a man knows what it is he can have a lot of fun with these women but I feel for the poor suckers who get attached to them. They are strictly for fun and not for commitment even when they claim to want it.

I do get the feeling though that SilkRose is trying to pay men back for her ex breaking her heart. Many women have that one man that chewed them and spit them out and now all men have to pay for it.

• Author
I guess I am able to detach myself from the emotions so they don't exist; it is purely a physical, hedonistic activity which I broach the same way I do a great meal or a bottle of wine.

Perhaps because I have been cheated on so many times by guys who only think their their dicks that it has been harder for me to get emotionally attached to anyone.

Sorry to hear that you have been cheated on and hurt so much.

I can relate in the sense that I am honest, faithful and loving, am just not valued for it. And as I'm considering someone new, rather than dating getting my hopes up, relationship, heartbreak...Am starting to think I the things I want sexually, in terms of pleasure and what I want to try. Hmmm.

It sounds to me that you do care who you have sex with. I think his language is intentionally insulting and meant to upset people, by people I mean women who enjoy sex.

Two way street; too many guys (and women, yes), cheat and lie just to have sex with no emotion other than to get their rocks off. I would happily give myself to someone who would and could promise fidelity and keep to it, but I have not been lucky in that regard so now I enjoy myself for what I can get.

The lieing and cheating is the worst. Whatever we decide to do, being honest is the best way to be, in my view. Whether the sex is casual or otherwise.

• Author

I do get the feeling though that SilkRose is trying to pay men back for her ex breaking her heart. Many women have that one man that chewed them and spit them out and now all men have to pay for it.

I'm not trying to pay anyone back for anything. I'm not interested in lieing, cheating or hurting anyone. I'm celibate now and will be for a long time, after that I'll naturally want sex and I'd like to know if I can do it as a pleasurable act and not have the 'romantic feelings' or 'bonding feelings' I have experienced in the past.

I'm not looking to hurt anyone. I dated someone recently who was wonderful but I felt numb. He's a greta person with a lot going for him, very physically attractive and I think he'd interested in pursuing a relationship with me but I don't want one and won't date him again or try to use him for sex or anything else.

I won't ignore or be rude to him either. I'll just be honest and kind. He's a great guy, just not right for me and I have no intention of doing something with him that would make it harder for him to trust/date in future. I don't play or hurt or lie to people in general and def not in this kind of situation.

• Author
So what are you saying? That people should have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy?

LMAO! I think it depends on the relationship if its an open and honest then say whatever you want, you should be able to tell the truth. :cool:

The fact of the matter is that the more sex a man has had the more attractive he is to women but a woman become a less attractive to a man when she has had a lot of casual sex because these kind of women just do not make good wives. There is a saying that goes you can't make a ho a housewife and there is some truth to that. Yes it is a double standard but that is life and there are plenty of double standards in women's favor.

• Author
The fact of the matter is that the more sex a man has had the more attractive he is to women but a woman become a less attractive to a man when she has had a lot of casual sex because these kind of women just do not make good wives. There is a saying that goes you can't make a ho a housewife and there is some truth to that. Yes it is a double standard but that is life and there are plenty of double standards in women's favor.

I stated earlier, am considering just have sex with a friend or someone from work every 6 months or 12 months, with condoms. And discussing it with them fully and honestly first. We'd both get sex, be responsible and honest. And having sex once or twice a year is a serious challenge...as I'm sure you know.

A man who has had lots of sex doesn't automatically make him attractive to me physically or otherwise and def doesn't make him sexually skilled which relates to my initial point...:cool:

I'm not trying to pay anyone back for anything. I'm not interested in lieing, cheating or hurting anyone. I'm celibate now and will be for a long time, after that I'll naturally want sex and I'd like to know if I can do it as a pleasurable act and not have the 'romantic feelings' or 'bonding feelings' I have experienced in the past.

I'm not looking to hurt anyone. I dated someone recently who was wonderful but I felt numb. He's a greta person with a lot going for him, very physically attractive and I think he'd interested in pursuing a relationship with me but I don't want one and won't date him again or try to use him for sex or anything else.

I won't ignore or be rude to him either. I'll just be honest and kind. He's a great guy, just not right for me and I have no intention of doing something with him that would make it harder for him to trust/date in future. I don't play or hurt or lie to people in general and def not in this kind of situation.

Maybe not but I notice many women in this thread embrace this attitude after being chewed and spit by men they loved. I very much get a feminist let's beat men at their own game kind of vibe to most posts in this thread. It seems to be all about treating men the way they treated them.

• Author
Maybe not but I notice many women in this thread embrace this attitude after being chewed and spit by men they loved. I very much get a feminist let's beat men at their own game kind of vibe to most posts in this thread. It seems to be all about treating men the way they treated them.

I see your point, some women and men behave like that. I don't. I wouldn't try to punish someone for someone else's behaviour.

I'm just figuring out my next steps. And getting some opinions from diff people on this thread. It's good to chat to diff people and get their views on things.:)

I'm celibate now and will be for a long time, after that I'll naturally want sex and I'd like to know if I can do it as a pleasurable act and not have the 'romantic feelings' or 'bonding feelings' I have experienced in the past.

Well, you know yourself better than any of us. If you have serious doubts, you probably won't be able to have casual sex without the bonding feelings.

However, if you think you could manage, you could give it a try and see if it actually works out the way you want it too.

LMAO! I think it depends on the relationship if its an open and honest then say whatever you want, you should be able to tell the truth.

I am a man who asks about a woman's sexual history and I also judge because I don't want to date women who are okay with having casual sex.

You might be surprised about how much controversy that sometimes causes. There are plenty of women who don't even think it's wrong to lie about their past. I am pretty sure that many men lie about it too, but I find that appalling in both genders.

No, I'm not saying that. All I am saying is that most people will not tell you about their entire sexual history. I'm sorry but that it the way it is for both men and women. So you really don't know if your woman has had casual sex or not because I bet you she has not told all.

I see your point, some women and men behave like that. I don't. I wouldn't try to punish someone for someone else's behaviour.

I'm just figuring out my next steps. And getting some opinions from diff people on this thread. It's good to chat to diff people and get their views on things.:)

Most women here are not either. It is just they have discovered something new and freeing. I would think men should be happy. This would mean more sex for them without a commitment. They see no reason to marry. Afterall, isn't that what men have always wanted?

That may be an after-thought appearance, however, despite my promiscuity (which I 'fess up to), when I am in a monogamous, committed relationship, I AM monogamous and committed.

I sleep around when I am single for the pure enjoyment of it; not to establish a relationship and not "to beat men at their own game." I am not treating someone as I have been treated because there is no deception or pretense of a committed relationship. It is just sex.

most people will not tell you about their entire sexual history.
Well, 'cheated on my husband with my boss', 'went crazy with xx different guys after my divorce ', 'have a period I'm not proud of', 'had a number of casual relationships'.... are some of the words I've heard over the years. I think, as Lizzie often mentions, no one knows for sure someone's entire sexual history other than that person. That said, when I hear words like I quoted above, I'm thinking perhaps I should accept them.

Perhaps, in the future, I'll just keep my mouth shut and let women think I've slept around ;)

Most women here are not either. It is just they have discovered something new and freeing. I would think men should be happy. This would mean more sex for them without a commitment. They see no reason to marry. Afterall, isn't that what men have always wanted?

There are very complex reasons for why men today are so afraid to marry. In cultures where family and commitment are valued men are not as reluctant to do it. In fact it is seen as a sign of being a real men to have a wife and support a family as opposed to this country where it is seen as the opposite. There are reasons for this. I won't get into them because that is way off topic.

Also it's not about just havig casual sex. That in and of itself is perfectly fine but a woman's approach to it and her attitude speak volumnes.

Also it's not about just havig casual sex. That in and of itself is perfectly fine but a woman's approach to it and her attitude speak volumnes.

I will agree to that. If you met me, I seriously doubt you would think of me in the same context of how you know me online. You can't determine who is "marriage material" by a woman's sexual history if she doesn't reveal it to you; it is the person and woman herself who determines "marriage material."