I heard from Denver guy

Lookingforward
You're happy that he is ignoring your personal emails? It's OK to chat about weather and work - But anything outside of that he isn't speaking about it.

Hate to say it but he isn't going to step up. Sadly if anything, he's gonna step away...

step ? He's probably hightailing it for the hills - oh you already said that NM lol

I believe this sort of stuff with him:

-------------------

There is indeed a special blessing with your soulmate . The blessing is that

you both came from the same source and essence . Your souls come from the

same spiritual level, which means that you communicate with each other so

easily.

The next level of relationships is that people feel a "magnetic" attraction,

a "twinkle in the eye" or very lovely inner feeling, even without talking.

Relationships that are prompted by "just a thought" of them, seeing them or

seeing anything that reminds you of them, that is your mind and soul is

connecting yourself with their mind and thoughts.

Such thought energies are ones mind and soul communicating with you and

likewise with the other persons mind and soul is feeling the same inner

feeling for you, your souls are communicating with each other, this gives

you the "inner spiritual feeling" that you are made for each other, an

inexplicable inner "spiritual chemistry".

Even people who try and fight this magnetic soulmate love desire for each

other, will find their efforts to block themselves futile and will

eventually be together. As soulmates will never find "peace of mind" and

true purposeful fulfillment of their souls until they are together, both

physically and spiritually together. True soulmates always need and lovingly

enjoy being together all the time.

The reason for this inexplicable magnetic attraction between soulmates is

that their Guardian Angels are guiding them and bringing energy to both

people simultaneously, in order to "force", guide and bring this soulmate

couple together. Ofcourse selfish ego, stubborness and freewill choice can

block this, but eventually "soulmates" always come together. Each persons

Guardian Angels will ensure this happens, however illogical !

where did you find this, Ariadne? interesting

Sigh. We need so many more icons on this thread.

Ariadne.

Please don't go to Denver. You are scaring ME with your emails to him, no wonder he has ceased contact.

This guy is not your soulmate, no matter what you find on the internet to suggest otherwise and this phase may be a "resistance" to that "fact".

Wonderboy is my "soulmate", yet he still drives me nuts when he leaves his crap lying around our room and there is NO way I would be his slave.

Normal relationships do not play out the way this is, i wish you could see that Ariadne.

Is this for real?

If I read it correctly, your son is attending classes for his GED? This would put you at an older age than originally thought, old enough to at the very least, to look at things for face value. If you do believe the universe will bring you two together, than why not believe IT will, and step back.

For your son's sake, don't do anything creepy! NO stalking!

Hey, I don't know. I'll be just his servant if he let me.

Ariadne's concept of love is different from most people's definition of what love is or isn't.

For her, love is a complete surrender of the ego and a total submission to another person's will. If this means losing dignity or pride or self-esteem, so be it. She doesn't really care. These things have no place in the heart of a person who truly loves. It is enough to love regardless of whether or not this love is returned. For her, the idea of boundaries is foolish. In true love, there are no boundaries. She sees them as divisive, obstacles in the path of two souls wanting to submerge into one.

Admittedly, not a popular view today. She could easily be a heroine in a Jane Austen novel or a modern-day female Dante to his Beatrice. Literature is replete with tales of unrequited love.

Perhaps she believes that Denver guy will one day realize that they were indeed destined to be together. And so she waits, spinning her fantasies until that day of revelation comes.

Silly? Yes, for most rational, down-to-earth people it is.

But who are we to say that her perception is flawed?

Some people would die to be loved this way.

She once said that she wanted to be with Denver guy as he had money and she would not have to work!

If she did not scare him off before, then she sure has now!

If it was him posting and showing us her wacky emails we would all be advising him to steer well clear!

I just wish A would wake up and smell the coffee

She once said that she wanted to be with Denver guy as he had money and she would not have to work!

That might have been a part of his appeal to her. She hates working.

I just wish A would wake up and smell the coffee

Yes, so do I. Still, she's not hurting anyone...not even herself. I think that she relishes this fantasy of hers.

I agree that money could be part of his appeal to her but I disagree that she is only hurting herself. Her son is witness to her emotions and ways with dealing with things and she has to lead by example.

I do worry about Ariadne's state of mind and her way of dealing with things. She is stalking this guy and she is completely unaware of her behavior.

Denver guy is not interested in her and all she sees is her own opinion that they are soul mates. It is quite disturbing, as are the emails she sent.

• Author
I agree that money could be part of his appeal to her but I disagree that she is only hurting herself. Her son is witness to her emotions and ways with dealing with things and she has to lead by example.

Actually, my son was the one that told me to write to him.

I told him that Denver guy broke up with the gf and he told me to write. And then every day he'd remind me, so, did you write? And says, you write to him all the time to tell him you love him and now that you should be writing you don't.

So I went and sent Denver guy that email and in a million years I thought he'd reply and he did. My son said that he got me Denver guy.

Ok this is what I am talking about

Your son said he got you Denver guy? Come on A surely you can see this is not healthy? Do you want your son to think it is normal to obsess and stalk people who have no obvious interest in you?

I am really not saying this to be mean to you A, I am truly concerned that your actions are not healthy and you do not see this at all.

You are happy that he replied and say he is your soul mate, but he disgrees A and you cannot see that.

Just a question. Why is she stalking him? Just because she looks at his myspace? Come on. Everybody does that! She only occassionally sends him an e-mail. How is that stalking?

As for her son, how is she a bad role-model? Simply because she's mad over Denver guy? As far as I can remember, she has an awesome relationship with her son.

• Author
Why is she stalking him? Just because she looks at his myspace? Come on. Everybody does that! She only occassionally sends him an e-mail. How is that stalking?

Thank you Marlena.

Just a question. Why is she stalking him? Just because she looks at his myspace? Come on. Everybody does that! She only occassionally sends him an e-mail. How is that stalking?

You missed the whole drive to his house and watch him thru binoculars in another state thread a while back ago.

She has stalked before and was alluding to it in her email to him.. that actually amounts to harassment being that she was asking him if he enjoyed being watched.

The looking at his GF's myspace every day and tracking his moves on other forums is a creepy form of cyber stalking and I'm sure you Marlena would not apprecaite it if someone that had a fascination with you was doing it.

She knows his almost every move.. Hell.. I'll bet she knew that his GF was broken up with him before he did...

She knows too much about his life being that she was never in it and isn't in it presently..

She isn't acting in a healthy manner towards herself by acting the way she is doing.. This is how many years later ??.. After a non-relationship...

Hey, I don't know. I'll be just his servant if he let me.

:eek: Wow. I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Art here. You do need therapy. It seems that you let others in your life use you as well. How old is this adult son who has been sitting on his arse playing video games for months? Do you not see how you think very little of yourself?

She isn't acting in a healthy manner towards herself by acting the way she is doing.. This is how many years later ??.. After a non-relationship...

A lot of people cyber stalk, Art. That's why the Net was invented! :laugh: I must admit though that it is very unhealthy and does not contibute to the healing process. In fact, it delays it.

It's true I don't know the whole story about Denver guy nor am I aware of the binoculars scene. This makes it very hard for me to understand the full extent of what has made Ariadne have such an unhealthy fixation for this man. What I find most unsettling is the fact that she had nothing going on with this man. I could, perhaps, justify a lot of her actions if she had had a relationship with him.

So far, I don't think she has seriously crossed any lines. She'd gone months without contacting him. I assume she worked up the courage to write to him because she found out that he had broken up with his girlfriend. So, she thought that she'd take a chance. Nothing wrong with that. He replied to her when he didn't have to. Surely he must have known that she was watching him on My Space (hate that stuff). If this creeped him out, he wouldn't have answered.

Anyway you look at it, she needs to get over him.

Ariadne, please move on. Let it go. If he is indeed your soul mate as you believe he is, he will come looking for you.

You missed the whole drive to his house and watch him thru binoculars in another state thread a while back ago.

She has stalked before and was alluding to it in her email to him.. that actually amounts to harassment being that she was asking him if he enjoyed being watched.

THIS is some scary stuff here.

THIS is some scary stuff here.

If this was a man doing these things we would be so much harsher on this thread. This IS clearly stalking, like deranged "fan" stalking. Denver Guy is in the movie industry, which amounts to celebrity stalking, just on the other side of the industry. My s/o did 20 years in this industry and is absolutely common in LA.

Ariadne you fascinate me, as I am someone who could never settle for a relationship that I had fabricated in my head.

I believe that Marlena is spot on with her tragic heroine analogy and I wonder how your thinking led you to this point in your life.

You have had successful relationships in your life, ie, the relationship with your son's father so how did Denver Guy become the all encompassing love of your life?

What are you getting out of this stalking? What need of yours is this behavior fulfilling?

If Denver Guy decided that he wanted a "real" relationship with you, do you think the relationship would endure after you saw him as a regular human complete with flaws? Or is it safer for you to be in a relationship that could never work, as a "real" relationship might be painful?

Ariadne, I believe there is someone for everyone, and if you truly believe in reincarnation then you know that your "soul mate" is on the other side. There's no way that he is here for you now, not in this life--perhaps you are thinking he is a "kindred spirit." Unfortunately, for you, he doesn't see it the same way that you do.

I worry what will happen to you, when you realize that this relationship with Denver Guy can never be................but you already know this on some level, I am sure.

• Author

Hi,

how did Denver Guy become the all encompassing love of your life?

Well, people seem to think here all or nothing most of the time.

I did write with Denver guy every day for a year and a half, and we got to know each other very well. That's a lot of sharing.

And we met three times. Two times I went to his house and stayed there for a week. We did not have sex, but we shared very intimate moments.

He had promised his ex gf before he met me that he'd wait for her. Even so, during the whole year that I was talking to him, he never told me he didn't want me or didn't love me. All he said was that he was confused.

What are you getting out of this stalking? What need of yours is this behavior fulfilling?

I just read her blogs like Marlena said. Since he stopped blogging and posting in forums after they got together for some reason.

If Denver Guy decided that he wanted a "real" relationship with you, do you think the relationship would endure after you saw him...

I don't know that.

• Author
I don't know the whole story about Denver guy nor am I aware of the binoculars scene.

Ok,

Denver guy got together with the ex gf and she asked him not to talk to me ever again, so he stopped writing.

So, in my romanticism, I drove all the way to Denver for 1,000 miles to talk to him one last time, to say goodbye in person etc.

But then once I got there I just ended up looking a him from afar with the binoculars and drove back :(. And left him a rose.

So, in my romanticism, I drove all the way to Denver for 1,000 miles to talk to him one last time, to say goodbye in person etc.

But then once I got there I just ended up looking a him from afar with the binoculars and drove back :(. And left him a rose.

OK, Ariadne. Thanks for the clarification. I see nothing wrong with it. Actually, it is refreshingly sweet and romantic. You obviously fell in love with this man. I am sorry that he didn't fall as much in love with you as you did. If he had, he wold have left his girl-friend to be with you. What's become obvious to me is that you considered the girlfriend an obstacle to your happiness in the arms of Denver guy. Once she was out of the picture, you took your chances and wrote to him. That took courage and a whole lot of determination which you seem to have in abundance because you feel so much for this guy.

You strike me as being a woman who does not play games and is honest to the point of naivete at times. I think being simple and honest are admirable traits especially in this day and age when everyone plays mind games.

You took your chance, you laid your heart out on the table for him to see. Now, my sweet, let him make the next move. He knows how you feel. If he doesn't contact you again and express his wish to see you, honey, you are going to have to let go of the dream. Of course, you can wait forever if you feel you must, but while you are hoping and dreaming, live your life to the fullest and do not be afraid to embrace another dream if perchance one should happen to cross your path.