I heard from Denver guy

Citizen Erased
Ariadne are you blind? Can't you see hes madly in love with you?

If I were you Id take off work this week and go to Denver

:lmao::lmao:

Yes, and since she posted a pic of him in a thread recently, everybody can piece it together.

Avoid:

a)talking too bad about yourself or your situation.

case:

Me: I wish I could be like you and not have to go to work.

That's not sexy, or interesting. It's depressed and reminding him that he has the money (and that you'd like a share of it).

b)talking bad about his work

case: mentioning his movie and not being able to see it

Not nice, especially in first contact. He will be put off by it, at least a little.

I don't like Denver guy (nor your vulture-esk behaviour, to be honest), and I don't think that anything can come out of it. But if you got to try, try harder.

• Author
Ariadne are you blind? Can't you see hes madly in love with you?

If I were you Id take off work this week and go to Denver

Well, getting his emails in my inbox beats reading her blog. At least now I can talk to him.

I just hope he keeps on writing.

• Author

a)talking too bad about yourself or your situation.

b)talking bad about his work.

Ok, thanks.

Lookingforward

It will be too bad if denver guy gets a new gf that doesn't feel the need to blog LOL

So what happened to the doll blogger?

Ariadne, I am glad that this seems to be bringing you some happiness, but I agree with the others who are saying be careful etc etc.

He sounds very non committal and casual in his emails, and he must know that you are still keen.

Maybe this will bring you some much needed Denver Closure.

Lookingforward

Ariadne, I am glad that this seems to be bringing you some happiness, but I agree with the others who are saying be careful etc etc.

He sounds very non committal and casual in his emails, and he must know that you are still keen.

doll blogger and denver guy broke up apparently

doll blogger and denver guy broke up apparently

I got that part.... but why? Maybe he finally flipped out over all those creepy dolls.

whichwayisup

The thing is, Ariadne has been obsessed and fantasizing about this guy for a LONG time, he is NOT who she's made him out to be - The perfect prince. He has flaws and to be honest, the fantasy she's built up about him IS preventing her from seeing that he is NOT returning her affection. ANY sort of conversation is being read into by her. He may be just saying hello with NO intentions of anything but that - Yet how she interprets that is completely different than reality. Reality is, this guy is NOT inlove with her and isn't interested in a relationship. She's getting her hopes up for nothing.

Wow. Now I see where all the talk in another thread came from, i.e. "if your guy cheats on you, just brush it off and continue on with the R."

Hon, you need to get a better sense of yourself. Call it "ego" if you want, but if you don't think enough of yourself to command a certain level of respect from the people in your life, you're not going to find a guy worthy of you.

I had a guy chasing me for a year and a half, and I could tell he was the type who would let me walk all over him if I wanted, including cheat on him if I were that type. He was sweet, but I need strong and confident as well. I want a man who would NOT allow me to treat him poorly. Could be this guy can sense that about you as well.

BTW, the guy finally gave up on me and IS now with a psycho B from hell who tells him what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Just like I thought. ;)

• Author

Ok you guys,

I'm feeling completely sick today.

This was bound to happen :(

I was at work feeling very nervous and just couldn't concentrate in anything and things that usually distracted me, like reading stuff, became uninteresting.

I went and left early, I just got up and left. Hope I'm not in serious trouble.

Oh yeah, and I responded to Denver guy last night, asking him what happened with his relationship and if he was not engaged anymore, and he didn't respond.

I had forgotten all about it what it was to be "waiting for his emails"

I remember that now..

• Author

The doll blogger posted not long ago that she was not in a relationship or engaged, and that she loved it.

Next thing she deleted his pictures from the flicker, declared her status as single in the myspace, and deleted him from the friends list.

That's all I know.

• Author
Wow you got your wish :love::love: You are so lucky :love::love:

Well, at least he dropped me a line.

I was surprised about that.

Thanks!

Ok you guys,

I'm feeling completely sick today.

This was bound to happen :(

I was at work feeling very nervous and just couldn't concentrate in anything and things that usually distracted me, like reading stuff, became uninteresting.

I went and left early, I just got up and left. Hope I'm not in serious trouble.

Oh yeah, and I responded to Denver guy last night, asking him what happened with his relationship and if he was not engaged anymore, and he didn't respond.

I had forgotten all about it what it was to be "waiting for his emails"

I remember that now..

Doesn't he read LS ?.. or know that you post here thru someone else ?...

The doll blogger posted not long ago that she was not in a relationship or engaged, and that she loved it.

Next thing she deleted his pictures from the flicker, declared her status as single in the myspace, and deleted him from the friends list.

That's all I know.

You know too much.. I'm guessing that healing and moving on to something more fulling is something you really don't want ?

The thing is, Ariadne has been obsessed and fantasizing about this guy for a LONG time, he is NOT who she's made him out to be - The perfect prince. He has flaws and to be honest, the fantasy she's built up about him IS preventing her from seeing that he is NOT returning her affection. ANY sort of conversation is being read into by her. He may be just saying hello with NO intentions of anything but that - Yet how she interprets that is completely different than reality. Reality is, this guy is NOT inlove with her and isn't interested in a relationship. She's getting her hopes up for nothing.

Yes, I get that.

i thought that maybe if this renewed contact then fizzled out again, she might finally see that its a lost cause, and that even if he is single he still doesn't want to be with her..... but I didn't want to p*ss on her parade just yet....... not that she would take it on board anyway.

• Author
Doesn't he read LS ?.. or know that you post here thru someone else ?...

He could read. I don't even know.

He used to know LS and my alias some time ago.

• Author
Yes, I get that.

i thought that maybe if this renewed contact then fizzled out again, she might finally see that its a lost cause, and that even if he is single he still doesn't want to be with her..... but I didn't want to p*ss on her parade just yet....... not that she would take it on board anyway.

:sick::sick::sick:

Well, I guess the shocker from hearing from him after two years wasn't going to be easy.

Argh.

Is like I'm never going to get over that guy no matter what.

• Author
You know too much.. I'm guessing that healing and moving on to something more fulling is something you really don't want ?

No, I want Denver guy or nobody else.

I'd be glad to be his penpal forever even.

:sick::sick::sick:

Well, I guess the shocker from hearing from him after two years wasn't going to be easy.

Argh.

Is like I'm never going to get over that guy no matter what.

Ariadne-

He didn't initiate the contact, YOU did. How is that "hearing from him"?

Its not that shocking...... really.

Look I really don't want to be mean here, I know how much you are into denver guy.

What I do hope is that he loses some of that magical "unattainable" quality, and that you realise he is just a normal guy who isn't your soul mate.

whichwayisup

Don't be disappointed if he doesn't go into details or write you back about his recent breakup.

A, you're SETTLING if all that makes you happy is hearing from him, being his penpal. You are setting yourself up for a lonely life if that is what truly makes you happy. It's sad because you're so passionate about some things and have a real sweetness to you, yet you choose to obsess over a guy who isn't inlove with you and doesn't want to be your boyfriend. WHAT is it about him that you actually love? Excluding how he makes you feel - What does he offer you other than pain?

A- you know that the naysayers on here actually want you to be happy and are only trying to inject a dose of reality into this recent turn of events, don't you.

We do care. In our own little ways.

• Author
He didn't initiate the contact, YOU did. How is that "hearing from him"?

Its not that shocking...... really.

Well, I wrote to him a bunch of times and in the past two years and he never responded.

whichwayisup

The only reason why he responded now is because his relationship with his gf is over. Please don't read into that - If you hadn't written him first (after you found out they broke up) he more than likely wouldn't have emailed you first. Seems like the guy has an ego and he KNOWS you're completely inlove with him, so you writing to him when he's down and out is making HIM feel good about himself. Has nothing really to do with you or him being "nice." I could be way off base and be wrong, but something tells me I'm not.

For 2 years this guy never replied to ANY of your emails. What does that tell you?