I heard from Denver guy

Walking away
This isn't high romance Ariadne. This is obsession of the bunny boiling kind. I'm afraid of what you might do, if you don't bring yourself back to reality.

Fatal Attraction.

In real life.

• Author
This isn't high romance Ariadne. This is obsession of the bunny boiling kind. I'm afraid of what you might do, if you don't bring yourself back to reality.

Well, yes, I'm obsessed with him.

I read his blog every day, her blogs, and then I go and dig his old posts in forums. There are thousands.

(No worries about the bunny boiling and all that nonsense stuff)

DollGirlfriend

Hi Ariadne, hello everyone.

My name is Wendy, and I am the Creepy Dolly Collecting Ex Fiancee' of Denver Guy. Thanks (I think) to whoever pointed this thread out to me. I was wondering why my ears were burning.

Anyway...

Well, he "is" still engaged and living with her. He has a compromise.

I do still live here for the time being, but we are only roommates. We are NOT engaged or even involved. There is no reason for him not to contact you, Ariadne, except that he's toying with you again. Just like he did last time. And the time before.

When I moved in, he turned over to me all the emails between you two. I think he hoped I would laugh with him over this "crazy" woman who was stalking him. But instead, what I saw was that he led you on. He would throw you just enough to keep you interested and thinking there might be a chance so you'd keep writing him.

He likes the attention, Ariadne. That's how I ended up here. That's how he ended up being stalked by Susan (she's the one I had to call the cops on. Very sad) That's why Laura is living in the music room. And it's why, almost immediately after we broke up, he took the forwarding off your emails so he could hear from you again.

You haven't heard from him in two years because he set it up that all your emails got forwarded to me. He never saw them. But now that I refuse to feed his ego, he needs you again, so he took the forwarding off.

Plus, I'm pretty sure she found out and told him not to write. If she did he is not going to write. I was surprised he did.
I only found out he was writing to you this morning, when one of your friends here emailed me the link. I didn't tell him not to write to you, I don't tell him what to do, he isn't mine, we're not involved and his relationships are no longer any of my concern.

But I am also surprised that he wrote to you. I hadn't thought he was so cruel as to use you to feed his ego again. I didn't think I could be more disgusted with him than I already was. I was wrong.

I am not in your way. If you want him, you're welcome to try at it. And I wish you better luck than I had. Heck, the guest room is even open (if you don't mind sleeping in the room above his OTHER girlfriend). Come on out.

But Ariadne, you CAN do better. He isn't what you think he is. He wasn't what _I_ though he was (well, how could he be after 15 years of hype? But that's a different story). I would spare you the same dissapointment that I've had. DenverGuy is an emotionally crippled, cruel, selfish egomaniac and he will hurt you again if you let him. But that's your choice. Good luck.

All the best,

Wendy

Ariadne,

You need to let this creep go...

Your obsession with him is only hurting you and feeding his ego..

Ariadne.. He is a messed up person and you are being hurt by him.

• Author

Well,

That a twist.

Thank you for posting, Wendy.

I would spare you the same dissapointment that I've had. DenverGuy is an emotionally crippled, cruel, selfish egomaniac and he will hurt you again if you let him. But that's your choice. Good luck.

I don't believe any of those things.

DollGirlfriend
I don't believe any of those things.

Well, then you can find them out for yourself.

Let me know when you're coming out, the sheets on the guest room bed are clean but could probably use some freshening up. I'll even vacuum. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

We can go have lunch at Panda Express together and you won't even have to stay at that little blue motel like last time, it kind of looks like a pit (though, I have to tell you, when I realized just how close those places in the pictures you sent WERE it was a little chilling).

I dunno, maybe you ARE soulmates and that's why it didn't work out between DenverGuy and me. I dunno. If you can rescue him from Darlene, all the more to you. Someone should.

All the best,

Wendy

• Author
you won't even have to stay at that little blue motel like last time, it kind of looks like a pit

I didn't stay in a hotel, I slept in my car on the street.

DollGirlfriend
I didn't stay in a hotel, I slept in my car on the street.

Hu... I guess I just figured you had since you sent him the picture of your lunch with the motel in the background. (shrug)

Sucks about sleeping in your car, though. But uh... that doesn't strike you as maybe a little stalkerish?

Well, anyway, I guarantee you the bed in the guest room is much more comfy than your car. :)

- Wendy

Or a female following seeing as he is a guru! And we all know what these enlightened ones are expected to do!

This thread is getting very surreal or am I going nuts? :confused:

Trialbyfire

There is something very wrong in a man that needs women to fight over him to this extent. I'm totally creeped out by Denver Guy. :sick:

• Author
Hu... I guess I just figured you had since you sent him the picture of your lunch with the motel in the background. (shrug)

No, that lunch was at a place I had dinner with him once, in that same table. That's why I took the picture, I was remembering him.

That night, they played "Breakdown" by Tom Petty on the speakers while we had dinner.

It was special to me.

• Author
Darlene? Laura?

Who are these people?

Darlene is his lawyer for the past 10 years. She is a very smart and very nice lady. I met her. And she loves him too.

And Laura is an old friend of his for more than 10 years.

No, that lunch was at a place I had dinner with him once, in that same table. That's why I took the picture, I was remembering him.

That night, they played "Breakdown" by Tom Petty on the speakers while we had dinner.

It was special to me.

Ariadne... Evidently this is his Ex posting.. How do you feel now that you hear her side ?

What other things do you want to ask her ?

Actually, it might be interesting to meet Denver Guy.

I have never met a man that has such allure and charm, that women go to the extent and do the things they do, to be with him.

Why hasn't he been studied by the local University?

• Author
Or a female following seeing as he is a guru! And we all know what these enlightened ones are expected to do!

See? It is all fantasy after all.

Walking away

This is so sick I am morbidly drawn to reading this thread even though I think it is all bull****.

Nobody is this nuts and is proud of it. And the ex-fiance showing up....yeah right.

I feel like I have been transported to La La Land.

Sick, sick, sick.

Trialbyfire
Actually, it might be interesting to meet Denver Guy.

I have never met a man that has such allure and charm, that women go to the extent and do the things they do, to be with him.

Why hasn't he been studied by the local University?

Is it charm/allure or is it a serious mental and emotional illness within Denver Guy? He's nothing more than an emotional vampire. :sick::sick::sick:

Is it charm/allure or is it a serious mental and emotional illness within Denver Guy? He's nothing more than an emotional vampire. :sick::sick::sick:

Totally agree with you!!

DollGirlfriend
I guess Denver Guy has a harem.;)

That's funny that you would say that. I've called it his "harem" for months now, leading up to my leaving. Though he's got crap taste in harem girls.

No, they're after his money for the most part. Laura is. Darlene thinks she's his mother. Susan, well he led her on just like poor Ariadne here (though she had serious mental problems and was actually under medical treatment when he started messing with her.)

Sorry for the surreal nature of the thread. But imagine MY morning.

He wants attention? What better way for him to get it than to have the whole harem gather? Darlene won't stay here until after I leave, but in light of this, I think my schedule is getting bumped up a hair.

There is something very wrong in a man that needs women to fight over him to this extent. I'm totally creeped out by Denver Guy. :sick:

Yes, yes there is. It's why I finally gave up on the relationship. I don't compete, and I think there is something very icky about a man who tries to get women to fight over him like chickens wearing barbs in an illegal fight ring.

I guess it just seemed to me that if Ariadne wants him, now is the perfect time for her to go for it. I'm not an issue anymore. And never will be again, so he can't say he's waiting for me anymore. I'm actually looking foward to seeing what his next "can't be in a relationship" excuse is. (shrug)

Amazing the clarity of vision being an "ex" will give you about someone. I feel bad for Ariadne, 'cause I've been where you are. And I guarantee you he is not who you think he is. Not even close.

Wendy