Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. should i still be her friend?

    • 5 replies
    • 968 views
  2. an interesting story 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. What is he doing?!?! 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3k views
  4. Hello everyone

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. history repeating itself

    • 21 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Another ? for OW... 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3k views
    • 217 replies
    • 21.1k views
  7. The Spark

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Why did she take him back after d-day? 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 6k views
  9. I would like to understand... 1 2 3 4 8

    • 195 replies
    • 14.6k views
  10. Hi, I changed my screen name and

    • 4 replies
    • 900 views
  11. how do i act deal end this?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Can anyone relate to this song? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3k views
  13. New person saying hello

    • 24 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Should I stay or should I go?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Chicken Soup for the OM/OW Soul

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. oh the agony ... OW been caught and now her H knows

    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. This is off topic but I have a question

    • 1 reply
    • 810 views
  18. I can't believe my luck...

    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. To love hopelessly or not love at all?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. BS horror stories 1 2 3 4 6

    • 142 replies
    • 15k views
  21. It's getting a bit "heated" around here...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. What would you do.... 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 6k views
    • 227 replies
    • 22.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...