What would you do....

Je Ne Regrette Rien
Off topic: JNNR, how are you? I've been wondering about you. I hope you're doing well.

On topic: I do agree with those who say they wouldn't want to be asked to lie or cover up for their friends. Neither I nor MM has asked any friends or family members to lie or keep secrets. I agree that a real friend would not ask a friend to do something so difficult.

Hey Cliche, can you enable your PM's and I'll give you an update :bunny:

Sorry for the short interlude of threadjack to OP's lol

Tsuki no Michi
TNM, your posts are absolutely beautiful. I wish we all had friends like you.

Thank you, you are very kind. Though I have to say I would hesitate to wish the tortured path I have had to walk on anyone else ;). Despite that, if I can help just one other person in this world avoid the same stumbles I have made then perhaps in the end it will atone for some of the hurt I have caused others. I doubt it, but I can only try.

Thank you for your thoughtful insight. I, for one, really appreciate it.

I'm glad it helps someone. Though I have learned that wisdom comes with its own burden. It's called experience :o.

TNM

IfWishesWereHorses

Jeez, may God strike us 'oh so evil' people down!!!!!! Better watch out for that bolt of lightning!

God doesn't strike down "oh so evil" people, his advesary has his way with them. Also, if you're gonna live by the commandments there are 10 of them, you don't get to pick and choose!;)

Not that that matters, some of the most hurtful people I've ever known are avid church goers so attending and preaching will get you no further than the covered dish.

Bottom line, you can treat people anyway you like and justify it til the cows come home and live a fine life. You can blame the people that you hurt for standing in your way, and feel completely vendicated in your actions.

NOTHING MATTERS ACCEPT FOR YOUR PERCEPTION. And there isn't one of us that believes someone elses perception over our own. Everything else is moot.