Another ? for OW...

i am happy most of the time. i have been with him a year next month. i do believe he loves me and i love him. that part is great. i do worry about his W and family and the problems that could arise. his W is trying to get a job where he works, which will make us seeing each other quite difficult.

PoshPrincess
i am happy most of the time. i have been with him a year next month. i do believe he loves me and i love him. that part is great. i do worry about his W and family and the problems that could arise. his W is trying to get a job where he works, which will make us seeing each other quite difficult.

Just she suspect, SBT, or is it just coincidence? Maybe she wants to keep an eye on him!

scaredinlove

I have my ups and downs. I am happy somedays unhappy others. There were a time i would give anything to be with him now I am just happy to know he is alive and if I meet him than it is OK.

I went thru a very dark fase a month or so ago when i was very unhappy with the situation, Now I am settling down.

The situation is what it is and I have two choices to accept or move on. i decided to accept it and I am fine. Dosen't mean I won't go crazy again.

But in the overall I am happy with him.He is a great lover and we have a open communication.

5 1/2 yrs so far, pretty long ! I feel we went to a lot together including one D-day. i feel it only made us closer...

What will happen in the future, I don't know I am living one day at a time.

• Author

what is 'D-day'... I thought it was 'divorce' but then OW uses it too.

I'm all confusssed... :o

my MM don't do anything nice, he comes to visit once or twice a month, well really don't come to visit, he comes here for work, when we talk on the phone, it's only about what kind of panties I have on, or if he wants to wack off on the phone.... He tells me it's all in my head, but I'm thinking no..I don't even know why I put up with him (well I know why, he's really good in bed, really good) but still... You ow, have pillow talks, and sneak away for whatever, go on vacations, (our vacations are to work places, we stay in a hotel, have sex, get on the computer and work on presentations) Actually, last time we were together I asked if he would lay down for a minute with me before he started working, he came over to the bed, rubbed my arm, and said I won't be that long, 3 hours later I told him he was an a$$, and fell asleep.. Even when he's with me, he talks on the phone to his wife at least once if not three times. Oh I always get dinner after sex, but since I don't eat, and he knows it, it's pretty much just for him, what all men want sex and a sandwich.

• Author

why do you put up with such crap?

Really there are tons of men out there...why settle with someone who doesn't make you happy...

I have no idea.... like someone told me today at happy hour, I only like the mean ones! I think maybe it's a challenge?

scaredinlove
what is 'D-day'... I thought it was 'divorce' but then OW uses it too.

I'm all confusssed... :o

Discovery Day

scaredinlove
my MM don't do anything nice, he comes to visit once or twice a month, well really don't come to visit, he comes here for work, when we talk on the phone, it's only about what kind of panties I have on, or if he wants to wack off on the phone.... He tells me it's all in my head, but I'm thinking no..I don't even know why I put up with him (well I know why, he's really good in bed, really good) but still... You ow, have pillow talks, and sneak away for whatever, go on vacations, (our vacations are to work places, we stay in a hotel, have sex, get on the computer and work on presentations) Actually, last time we were together I asked if he would lay down for a minute with me before he started working, he came over to the bed, rubbed my arm, and said I won't be that long, 3 hours later I told him he was an a$$, and fell asleep.. Even when he's with me, he talks on the phone to his wife at least once if not three times. Oh I always get dinner after sex, but since I don't eat, and he knows it, it's pretty much just for him, what all men want sex and a sandwich.

Why you don't eat? just curious.

He dosen't seem nice, it is though enough being the OW you don't need that treatment on top of it.

GreenEyedLady

You shouldn't accept this treatment...If he's not nice to you, why give him sex...It's a natural consequence...He'll learn if you put it to him that way...

And further, what are you getting from this R? You need to set some expectations up and if he doesn't follow through, show him the door...