Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 22 replies
    • 3k views
  1. Increasing Her Sexual Desires

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Text issues

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 75 replies
    • 7.1k views
  3. Women with Too Many Past Sexual Partners! 1 2 3 4 16

    • 387 replies
    • 39.5k views
  4. Post Breakup Jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Flirting

    • 1 reply
    • 848 views
  6. My girl's past is surfacing 1 2 3 4 5

    • 113 replies
    • 13k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Jealous over nothing?

    • 0 replies
    • 878 views
  8. Angry

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. How To Tell if your SO Is Lying to You

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  10. Don't know ...

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Why? I Want To Know Why?? 1 2 3 4 6

    • 131 replies
    • 12.5k views
  12. Jealousy is a knife in my heart.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. I can't stand liars...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. We are both incredibly immature.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Did I cheat? Do I tell?

    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Business Trips

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  17. Too Many Female Friends

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. Jealous

    • 3 replies
    • 933 views
  19. with insecurity-I think

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. UGH jealousy.

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  21. guilt free pass

    • 17 replies
    • 6.6k views
  22. How do i flirt with this girl?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...