Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. my bf cheated on me for the past three years

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Silly jealousy over an ex from years ago...

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Desperately smitten and at a crossroads

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Would anyone else put up with this or am I nuts?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. Women I need you

    • 2 replies
    • 806 views
  6. Am I just being stupid?

    • 1 reply
    • 962 views
  7. Trust.....

    • 0 replies
    • 834 views
  8. Trying to make sense out of this...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Women!!;Flirting or Does she like me?

    • 0 replies
    • 763 views
  10. I really am strange, but bear with me... 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.8k views
  11. He's still talking to her...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Girls point of view on drinking?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Am I cheating?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. My Jealousy Issues

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. This is hard.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Wishing I hadn't checked his texts...

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  17. Is he really interested or am I the backup?

    • 6 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Support Needed

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Room mate and Best Friend

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  20. Addicted to a Relationship

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. I Can't name it, this feeling

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. How to stop cheating 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 6.8k views
  23. Girlfriend With A Crush??

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...