Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. does he still love her?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Jealousy

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. The Ex who keeps calling

    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. Do I have a reason???

    • 6 replies
    • 3.7k views
  5. Should I say something?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. whats up with long-distance r/s's...

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Guy needing advice.....

    • 6 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. my jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Should I tell him?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Who does he really love?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. i'm getting so sick of MYSELF!

    • 3 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. I think I'm the Village Idiot ! 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 6.4k views
  13. Accused of being unfaithful...

    • 2 replies
    • 5.2k views
  14. Insecurity or instinct??

    • 13 replies
    • 8.4k views
  15. trust?

    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  16. message snooper

    • 4 replies
    • 4k views
  17. My Boyfriend give me a strange EXAM!!

    • 3 replies
    • 5.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...