Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Is He Worth My Time..I want him to care

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. am I off my Freakin Rocker?!!

    • 1 reply
    • 961 views
  3. I joined the club today!

    • 2 replies
    • 973 views
  4. I think I'm busted

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 19 replies
    • 3.6k views
  5. Your SO's mementos 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. He cheated, now what?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. overcome jealousy thru God/faith?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. what on earth?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. problem with a girl

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Great guy, so what's wrong with me? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 105 replies
    • 11.3k views
  11. Myspace, MSN and other evils

    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. heartbroken/work toguether.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. So am I just a neandrethal here or....

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Would anyone else put up with this or am I nuts?

    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
  15. Is she playing me or not?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. ....i need .

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. What do you think?

    • 4 replies
    • 862 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Boyfriend & Ex-Fiance having secret talks

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. first date jitters

    • 1 reply
    • 944 views
  20. When your ex and a friend date

    • 1 reply
    • 907 views
×
×
  • Create New...