Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  1. who forgives easier, men or women?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. "we were on a break!" - +rollercoaster

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Feeling unworthy

    • 15 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. My boyfriend dreamed he cheated on me.

    • 3 replies
    • 5.7k views
  5. To trust him again or not to trust him again??

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Am I just a rebound?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Stay or Leave the Cheater!?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. am i crazy?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Am I overreacting?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. Resisting the temptation 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 4.4k views
  11. Urgent. I'm a fool. If you're on, reply?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. Getting Over Betrayal

    • 11 replies
    • 5.9k views
  13. Jealousy.............

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Saw my friend's GF on an online dating site

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  15. How do I get over my cheating bf when pregnant?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Texas or California? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Row row row your boat

    • 5 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. Omg !!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  19. What can I say!

    • 0 replies
    • 678 views
  20. Wanted to wait...

    • 1 reply
    • 861 views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
  21. Big mistake and scared

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  22. Jealous wife

    • 16 replies
    • 2.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...