Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Suspicious/weird?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Co-worker

    • 0 replies
    • 4.7k views
  3. Signs of flirting?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  4. jealous 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. I contacted his exgf and caught his lies! 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. So jealous and yet still in love.....(long)

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  7. Ahh my head is spinning.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Girlfriend Lied But Still....

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Am I over reacting / Over Jealous?

    • 2 replies
    • 972 views
  10. How to deal with it ?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Texts

    • 9 replies
    • 3k views
  12. What IS flirting?

    • 0 replies
    • 918 views
  13. Can I trust her after cheating?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. My husband cheated

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Company Xmas parties 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. I am clean

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  17. How to get over a bad person?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. What's wrong with me, I have no remorse 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.2k views
  19. Those of you who have cheated...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Question for cheaters...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3k views
  21. The saga continues..

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. internt datin

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  23. I broke up..yet jealous of his dates

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Co-worker Jealousy

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...