Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Lies

    • 1 reply
    • 863 views
  2. Emotional affair ?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Do i end it or wait for proof Proper

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  4. I snooped

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Transparency versus Privacy

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. OK so this is how it went down

    • 2 replies
    • 959 views
    • 32 replies
    • 12k views
  7. How did he or she earn you back?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. why he lied now that we are engaged?

    • 0 replies
    • 927 views
  9. How can I learn to trust fully again?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. She wants to make up with ex...

    • 4 replies
    • 997 views
  11. How long do you wait

    • 4 replies
    • 910 views
  12. Boyfriend still see's his ex

    • 3 replies
    • 885 views
  13. Two's Company

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. How to be Flirty when you are Shy

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. Defining Jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  16. I fell in love with a married man

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. second to everything

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. What am I supposed to do? me or his ex?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Cheated on Bf

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. I am lost

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Found out my boyfriend cheated - 2nd chance??

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  22. I'm in denial; He's in denial

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...