Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
  1. i have feelings for my boyfriend's bestfriend

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Would YOU have done the same?

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Double Life

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 34 replies
    • 4.4k views
  4. Holiday with cheating ex...urgent!

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. I need your. I am obsessed!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. internet dating... ?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. New problem the other one is sorted. Sigh....

    • 0 replies
    • 761 views
  8. does he still love his ex?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. A set-up, or failed test?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. I think i'm finally ready to leave

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. relationship paranoia

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. What do to, if to do anything?!

    • 0 replies
    • 939 views
  13. ?

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  14. I cheated.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.6k views
  15. Claims he doesnt remember cheating??

    • 13 replies
    • 4.7k views
  16. You've been mistaken.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Close friends with ex but won't let me meet her

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 4.7k views
  18. what friendship is ok in a relationship?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Am I over reacting??

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. made a big mistake tonight

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...