Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. SHould I go with my gut

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. I Am Worried!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  3. should i confront him?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  4. Confronting my cheating boyfriend!

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Am I Just Being Stupid?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. she kissed someone else

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. s

    • 0 replies
    • 678 views
  8. Why Can't I Hate Him??

    • 1 reply
    • 835 views
  9. Could this be consider an emotional affair?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. He said his phone was dead...

    • 7 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Not sure what position to take on this 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. about to implode from jealousy issues =(

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. what was i thinking

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 873 views
  14. I'm suspicious, the pieces fit 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.1k views
  15. Flirting or Bullying?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Naive girl who stumbled a bit...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Cheating or not??

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 25 replies
    • 10.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 5.7k views
  18. Which way to go?? Long story

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Am I being unreasonable?

    • 23 replies
    • 3.3k views
  20. flirt, cheat or ego boast?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Recently found out

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...