Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. My boyfriend has been sleeping with escorts

    • 11 replies
    • 11.4k views
  2. What do I do now?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. OMG what have I done :( 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 8.4k views
  4. Should You Confront OM/OW?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Boyfriends Best Friend 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Jealous of my gf's ex

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Am I wrong?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. emotional cheating

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Never jealous.. is this odd?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 49 replies
    • 22.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 964 views
  10. Touch

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  11. What Do You Think? I'm Not Sure

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  12. In love with my boyfriends cousin

    • 17 replies
    • 7.6k views
  13. my boyfriends girl--friend...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Thinking about cheating

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Haven't talked to anyone...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. self esteem issues really bad

    • 17 replies
    • 3.9k views
  17. Why Do People Cheat?

    • 14 replies
    • 3.2k views
  18. cheating?

    • 0 replies
    • 943 views
  19. I need your thoughts

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. When cheating goes to far...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...