Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. i have a hot friend

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Is it Over?

    • 1 reply
    • 908 views
  3. Any Effect from Having Lots of Sexual Partners? 1 2 3

    • 70 replies
    • 7.1k views
  4. I was so stupid & in turn i now hurt

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. I messed up big time

    • 0 replies
    • 978 views
    • 27 replies
    • 4.6k views
  6. Is my wife cheating on me?

    • 19 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 5.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  7. Am I analyzing this properly?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. cheated on boyfriend WHO I LOVE!

    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. i cheated on my boyfriend..

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. how do I get rid of unwanted attention?

    • 11 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 3.5k views
  11. Is her flirting acceptable?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Trust and Lying

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Girlfriend IS Missing Condoms 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 12.6k views
    • 24 replies
    • 9.3k views
  14. I like him but there's a past...

    • 1 reply
    • 795 views
  15. Jealous about it...

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  16. Sending the wrong signals?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 25 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Being silly?

    • 4 replies
    • 945 views
×
×
  • Create New...