Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  1. When enough is enough

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. cheating or not cheating?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 19.1k views
    • 40 replies
    • 25k views
  3. I'm a Cheater and Not Proud of it

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 7.1k views
  4. confussed

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Is It Wrong...? Responses

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. where can I post the name of a serial cheater?

    • 19 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 113 replies
    • 13.7k views
  7. Run for the hills or Overdoing it?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Torn

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Am I lying?

    • 1 reply
    • 954 views
  10. I need the smack down

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Contradicting girl..

    • 2 replies
    • 990 views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Was he flirting/showing interest?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. broken up/Does he want me back??

    • 1 reply
    • 925 views
  14. Can't get over my Girlfriend's past

    • 20 replies
    • 10.4k views
  15. I cheated with my best friends brother 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 9k views
  16. am i just jealous?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Why does this bother me so much?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...