Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Was I a hypocrite here?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. I found out he is cheating

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Did I do something wrong?..

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
    • 61 replies
    • 26k views
  4. she has a new guy..

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. is it me? or is it her insecurity? 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 6.4k views
  6. Sneaky boyfriend is driving me nuts!!!!!

    • 19 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. What "Yeah, I slept with him" means to some guys

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. I thought she was innocent at first! 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.5k views
  9. He keeps bringing up my past

    • 11 replies
    • 8.7k views
  10. is she cheating?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. What is wrong with me?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. am I that dumb

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Is it ever ok to see your ex... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. I Cheated Today 1 2 3 4 10

    • 241 replies
    • 37.4k views
  15. Can I forgive and forget???

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Im Scared Im A Whore 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 4.3k views
  17. I need an outside perspective!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Best friend

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Haunting memories/overcoming her past

    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Did I Do Something Wrong Here?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Why "The Past Is The Past"?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 959 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...