I Cheated Today

Regarding the post of foreplay, there was not much and I had on a dress so not much to remove.

So the dress was actually removed. I was envisioning some guy just getting a quick up skirt going on. This is all very fishy.

While it's true that her story sounds pretty fishy, I don't understand why she would LIE. Nobody knows her, so why would she make things up to make herself look better? She wants advice, then why would she try to present a different picture than what truly happened?

Well, she titled her thread "I cheated today".

It must be the posters who keep saying she was raped that feel she is lying.

Fair enough.

The OP doesn't seem to be around anymore...

Some people might think that they're being unselfish by not telling their spouse because of how much it would hurt them. Just depends on your point of view.

Well, those people are flat out retarded. I like how people begin to think about being unselfish after the fact.

Really, if you are that worried about hurting your partner, don't cheat on them. That simple, if you wind up doing that, you have no right to keep it from them under the guise of "i'm keeping them from being hurt!" because no, you are keeping them from finding out and knowing how sh*tty of a partner you are, and how little respect you seem to have for them. If you have to brainwash yourself to where your "point of view" is just retarded and more selfish than it should be, I don't see the point, just tell your partner.

mental_traveller

They probably took her 2nd "admission" at face value. If she *had* suffered that, it would be very harsh to accuse her of lying. So better to err on the side of believing her at first.

Now she's disappeared, it does look a bit more dubious. Unless she comes back to give some clarification, this thread will rapidly be filed under "troll".

They probably took her 2nd "admission" at face value. If she *had* suffered that, it would be very harsh to accuse her of lying. So better to err on the side of believing her at first.

Now she's disappeared, it does look a bit more dubious. Unless she comes back to give some clarification, this thread will rapidly be filed under "troll".

I think some people took it personal.

I think some people took it personal.

I think people could see this type of transgression ruining a relationship that they've put their blood, sweat, and tears into.

Most cheating is more complicated than this. This woman got drunk, horny, and she carelessly screwed a friend that she'd probably fantasized about for years. If I'd heard this fishy, twisting story from my SO in any relationship that I'd ever been in, it would be instant GAME OVER.

Most homewrecking involves a long, slow slope into the end. Here at LS, we're forced to wrestle with the issue. Since we're all basically anonymous, we tend to get more straight truth...even when it's sticky.

This woman sounds like a liar, which I believe is confirmed by the fact that she disappeared from here when people started questioning the twists and "facts" of her story.

I don't think most people enjoy being lied to.

I think people could see this type of transgression ruining a relationship that they've put their blood, sweat, and tears into.

Most cheating is more complicated than this. This woman got drunk, horny, and she carelessly screwed a friend that she'd probably fantasized about for years. If I'd heard this fishy, twisting story from my SO in any relationship that I'd ever been in, it would be instant GAME OVER.

Most homewrecking involves a long, slow slope into the end. Here at LS, we're forced to wrestle with the issue. Since we're all basically anonymous, we tend to get more straight truth...even when it's sticky.

This woman sounds like a liar, which I believe is confirmed by the fact that she disappeared from here when people started questioning the twists and "facts" of her story.

I don't think most people enjoy being lied to.

People who felt she was raped took it more personal than anyone...

Really, this chick wasn't raped. If she was, why even bother naming the post "i cheated today" then proceeding to tell us she cheated on her husband. She said she knew immediately what was happening and put a stop to it. That isn't rape, that's this chick getting drunk and nearly screwing her friend, then changing her mind. After she got bashed for it, then the "truth" came out. If a girl has trouble telling the difference between what is and isn't rape, I would be incredibly alarmed at even letting her out of the house, who knows she might confuse a homeless man on the corner begging for change as a mugger, or maybe she'll think the paperboy is trying to kill her by chucking papers at her.

Also, she claims she was going to simply sip her drink, but then she didn't. WTF? Nobody poured it down her throat. Also, why does this dude know her work schedule and know she is off of work? Seems like more than a friend, I don't know any of my female friends work schedules, nor do they know mine. That's a bit fishy. Then she just decides to go randomly lay down, and really doesn't say anything to anyone? Did she not think they would notice? Again: fishy. If she was feeling so badly, she could of simply asked her friends for a ride home, or called her husband.

What most likely happened is she got drunk, this guy came to check on her, he was rubbing her, she liked it, they got a bit too friendly, after he began to screw her, she realized it was trashy, and put a stop to it. It's hard to believe she was raped, more prone to bad decisions. She doesn't drink, yet she lets her so called friends pressure her into drinking. She intends to slowly sip the drink, but then for some reason just chugs it down. If you know you can't handle alcohol, why chug down some booze in a setting where you are: A-without your husband, and B-around a guy you know would love to screw you.

The sad thing is, you can already tell this chick isn't going to tell her husband, hell she didn't even say anything about cutting off contact with this so called rapist. But hey.. she feels bad, so I guess it is ok that she doesn't tell him right? Cuz she is doing HIM a favor by not hurting him. This chick isn't trashy, shes a humanitarian, always thinking of others. Her husband is lucky to have someone who is looking out for his feelings in such a way, may we all be lucky enough to find a person like this.

well.i am not married but i am engaged to someone. and from what i read it seems like you are truely sorry for what happened. if i were you i would tell my husband the truth . it is best he hears it from you and you explain the situation then for him to hear it from someone else. i'm not saying that drinking is an excuse. but it oviously affected your reactions. like you said you told him to stop and he was in for only a few seconds. so in your mind you knew it was wrong and you stopped it. you could have let it continue but you didnt' this proves you truely care and did not want to cheat. just tell your husband . he loves you . he will listen and understand .

* good luck with things. just be honest its the best way to go.

sweetheart. i just read your other entry. were you fully explain that night. i still stand by my previous respond to tell your husband but you also need to tell the police. what happened to you is not your fault in any way even more so your husband will be with you . who ever did this to you is not a friend he is far from. what he did has no excuse. he knew what he was doing and he knew in the condition you were in. tell your husband , you need his support. but also press charges. as for the people that have called you names . ignore them they are not you. they don't know what you have gone through. whoever judges you by just reading one things is not a person worth listening to . and you are right this is for advice not judging and name calling. * (this is to whoever name called*) - learn to give advise with out hurting people . you only read a fraction of what has happend not everything*

back to you- trust your husband, he will understand. its not your fault.

Really, we may not know what she's gone through, but neither do you. Here we have one thing to go on: She flat out lied. First she said she cheated on her boyfriend, then she came back and implied it was rape. If it was forced, why come to a forum about CHEATING and say she cheated? Sounds too fishy for you to be throwing the "people saying negative comments didn't read everything" when there have been several pages after her second post addressing the said issue of if she was or wasn't raped. We have to judge people by their actions, and her actions on here were, for some reason post about cheating on her husband and then to imply it was rape once people *gasp* reacted negatively, so that means her accountability is zero.

Let us say she was raped, sure, she needs to goto the police. However, she still isn't innocent. She still willingly chugged down some booze when she knew she couldn't handle it, and around a guy she knew wanted to screw her, that isn't how a married woman should behave. Even then I wouldn't flat out call it rape was opposed to this guy taking advantage of her, this IS a difference.

sweetheart. i just read your other entry. were you fully explain that night. i still stand by my previous respond to tell your husband but you also need to tell the police.

Why tell the police? It seemed to be a case, depending on which version of the story you want to believe since she can't make up her mind which version she wants to tell, of 2 drunk people finding themselves on the same bed, the guy wanted to have sex with her, so he did. When she told him to stop, he did. He obviously respected her wishes and did not continue.

So why call the police?

Face it, he didn't rape her. her story changed the minute she realized everyone knew she was tell tall tales.

Untouchable_Fire
Whichway.... thank you! I am going to talk to my mom tomorrow and I am going to tell my husband after I speak to my mom. (mom's are the best and have special powers to make everything better) :) Then, I am going to tell him everything and pray that he forgives me!

You are also right about getting off the board until I speak to my husband.

You all have been great and I will sign on after I speakto my husband.

Thank you ALL

FYI, your description of the situation sounds more like rape than cheating.

I used to believe fully in honesty but reality is, marriages end over infidelity regardless of how remorseful the person may feel. Trust is the issue and it's gone. Now I told of my indecresion, it happened once and I was drunk but still conscious enough to have said no stop. It changed how I was view by my ex-husband forever. That's why I say live with your own indecresion. But you won't be able to, so prepare for the end of your marriage.

It sounds like your blaming him for not forgiving you?

You sound stupid and selfish. Which is probably why you cheated in the first place. Where do you people come from anyway?

• 3 weeks later...
AmyKidders26

This has nothing to do with protecting ur feelings as i think u was wrong to even be in that position. I dont think u have a drink problem either. There must have been a reason for you to be in this situation!! Was u unhappy somehow??

For ur husbands sake just make it up to him by NEVER doing anything that will break his heart, ever again! I have been on the recieving end of this one and if my other half turned round to me and admited that he cheated then i dont think i would stay as it would be soul destroying. The past is called the past for a reason!

You now have to live with the guilt of what u did! And i know it definitly wasnt worth it!!!

Stay away from this so called friend and try to keep drinking down as well. good luck x