I Cheated Today

Just curious, but why in the heck would any of you expect the OP to come back to a thread where the posts weren't helpful. You lambasted her with negative opinions. A very few were actually willing to discuss what the OP said.. .the rest of you made up your mind off the first post and started throwing stones.

So, again... why would you believe the OP would continue posting to this thread? For your amusement? For you enjoyment? God, she'd have to be masochistic.

I'm losing all faith in human beings. People are just vindictive evil creatures.

It reminds me of that woman who went to Mike Tyson's hotel room 3 o'clock in the morning and proceeded to accuse him of raping her...

Mike Tyson WAS convicted of rape.

Oh, wait.. my bad, he was innocent. Blame the girl. 12 jurors (people like you) convicted him of rape and they were all wrong. Each and every one of them was dead wrong and Tyson was innocent.

All faith gone..

Walk,

The title of her thread was "I cheated today"

She came to loveshack, and posted in the "cheating" forum.

She is a married woman going to mens homes, drinking, laying in beds, etc. Did she ever say she was raped? no.

So what is your agenda, or the agenda of others saying she was drugged, raped, the man should have respected her marriage, etc. maybe she should have respected her marriage, as she said "I cheated".

So now she gets all kinds of sympathy from the feminists if she just says "it just happened"

Walk, I think that Virgo mistake Kobe with Mike Tyson but come on no jury in the world would call this rape unless it consisted of 12 feminists bent on trying to free women of any wrong doing what so ever. Every time I hear a woman admit to cheating she makes excuses right away like I was lonely, he works to much, he doesn't listen, and.... but if a man makes these everyone calls him out on Bull s***. Women need to start taking responsibility for their actions, you can't simply blame other people for everything. I ve read people on this forum flame the OM for not respecting her M but not one of those people said a negative thing about her not respecting it.

Oh, wait.. my bad, he was innocent. Blame the girl. 12 jurors (people like you) convicted him of rape and they were all wrong. Each and every one of them was dead wrong and Tyson was innocent.

All faith gone..

I never said he didn't rape her, but if I didn't want to have sex with a man, I wouldn't meet with him at 3 in the morning. She claimed she didn't know he wanted to have sex. I say bull. You're seeing this in black in white. Certain situations can be avoided and I definitely see many excuses on her part. I feel that we are helping her to take some personal responsibility to protect herself and make better decisions.

IOW, you do have the American freedom to tour the roughest part of town at 3 in the morning and not be robbed, raped, etc. Would you do it? "People like you" might do it and then be outraged when you don't make it out unscathed. Should that individual be convicted of robbing and beating you? Yes. Would your loved ones cry and ask you, "what were you doing in that neighborhood walking around at that time of night?" Yes. Would that mean they didn't care about you and didn't think the individual should be punished? No. Would you lash out at them? No.

Walk, I think that Virgo mistake Kobe with Mike Tyson but come on no jury in the world would call this rape unless it consisted of 12 feminists bent on trying to free women of any wrong doing what so ever. Every time I hear a woman admit to cheating she makes excuses right away like I was lonely, he works to much, he doesn't listen, and.... but if a man makes these everyone calls him out on Bull s***. Women need to start taking responsibility for their actions, you can't simply blame other people for everything. I ve read people on this forum flame the OM for not respecting her M but not one of those people said a negative thing about her not respecting it.

Exactly. Walk is so very passionate about having no faith in us. How would any of us feel if our partner chose to be in such company? The average adult can separate different parts of a situation. To say she should practice better judgement is not unfair at all.

That woman Kobe slept with had so much semen in her panties...:sick:

Exactly. Walk is so very passionate about having no faith in us. How would any of us feel if our partner chose to be in such company? The average adult can separate different parts of a situation. To say she should practice better judgement is not unfair at all.

That woman Kobe slept with had so much semen in her panties...:sick:

When I was younger some kids broke a window in my car playing catch in the parking lot. I had a repair guy come out and I paid him in cash. He lectured me for 30 minutes about how stupid I was for flashing money in that part of town. I hadn't ever lived anywhere where flashing money would get you robbed. Where I grew up we didn't even lock our doors.

Did she put herself in a bad situation? Yes. Did she intentionally have sex with that man? I DON"T KNOW!!! and neither do you. Did she make a really bad decision that is probably going to destroy her marriage? YES.

Did she consent to having his penis inside her? You don't know! I don't know. You never asked her. You assume she's guilty without even asking a friggin' question. No one here is interested in hearing what this girl says. She has two posts that are incredibly incredibly short, and the rest is supposition and assumptions on posters parts.

And now you guys are changing the story from Tyson to Kobe. You realized you didn't have a leg to stand on with the Tyson example so you changed it to fit what you wanted after i called you on it.

Oh wait.. you just said that about this girl.

Posters didn't ask a single question that wasn't loaded, leading, or sarcastic. This wasn't in "her best interest". This was a lynching mob.

When I was younger some kids broke a window in my car playing catch in the parking lot. I had a repair guy come out and I paid him in cash. He lectured me for 30 minutes about how stupid I was for flashing money in that part of town. I hadn't ever lived anywhere where flashing money would get you robbed. Where I grew up we didn't even lock our doors.

Did she put herself in a bad situation? Yes. Did she intentionally have sex with that man? I DON"T KNOW!!! and neither do you. Did she make a really bad decision that is probably going to destroy her marriage? YES.

Did she consent to having his penis inside her? You don't know! I don't know. You never asked her. You assume she's guilty without even asking a friggin' question. No one here is interested in hearing what this girl says. She has two posts that are incredibly incredibly short, and the rest is supposition and assumptions on posters parts.

And now you guys are changing the story from Tyson to Kobe. You realized you didn't have a leg to stand on with the Tyson example so you changed it to fit what you wanted after i called you on it.

Posters didn't ask a single question that wasn't loaded, leading, or sarcastic. This wasn't in "her best interest". This was a lynching mob.

That's all I've said. Nothing more. Nothing less. What's the problem?

No. It's all the same. The OP, The Mike Tyson victim, and Kobe Bryant-people who put themselves in bad situations.

All faith gone..

I think the point was, you don't go to a hotel room at 3am to be with a violent animal.

Not their fault, but sure aint the smartest thing in the world.

I don't wanna get eaten, so I don't jump in the lion's pit at the zoo.

I think the point was, you don't go to a hotel room at 3am to be with a violent animal.

Not their fault, but sure aint the smartest thing in the world.

I don't wanna get eaten, so I don't jump in the lion's pit at the zoo.

:D:lmao::D:lmao::D:lmao::D

No. It's all the same. The OP, The Mike Tyson victim, and Kobe Bryant-people who put themselves in bad situations.

Tyson was mentioned as an example of how a girl lied about having consentual sex with a man and then claimed rape. It was supposedly an example of how woman make false accusations to cover how they changed their mind about sex after the fact. I pointed out Tyson was convicted by our legal system of rape. It isn't a good example of a woman making false accusations since the rape was proven beyond reasonable doubt to be true.

The example was then changed to someone who would better fit the theory. Someone who was accused but not convicted. Just like you are saying the OP changed her story after posters decided she was a wrong in what she did, you changed yours to fit what you wanted to portray as truth. Then you asked me to accept that both women in those examples got what they deserved because they put themselves in bad situations. I am having an extremely hard time accepting that argument. I believe both woman in your example made bad decisions. I do not believe either would deserve to be raped... considering all the mental trauma and issues that would result from something like that. The punishment does not fit the crime of being stupid or naive.

I understand what you're attempting to say. That you feel this girl changed her story to cast herself in a better light. What I am saying is that she may not have had the mental ability to clearly post what really happened in the initial post. And we could have helped this girl more by attempting to discern the truth, rather then playing judge, jury, excecutioner wihtout allowing her the ability to speak the truth before being attacked.

By the way, Kobe issued a public apology to the girl admitting that the girl may not have seen their sexual encounter as consensual. Whether he raped her or she was simply looking for some sympathy, I have no idea. But again. I feel its something that should be heard in full detail. Not just a few sentences, and then accused. Our legal system spent over a year gathering facts, witnesses, and testimonies before the case was ever supposed to go to trial. Some posters convicted the OP after 2 posts.

I'm arguing for posters to be more aware of the fact that what we say impacts others, and to take more care finding out all the facts (in as unbiased a fashion as possible) rather then hearing only a few statements and making a snap judgement. Some do that, some do not.

Tyson was mentioned as an example of how a girl lied about having consentual sex with a man and then claimed rape.

How can you tell me why I brought up an example? I brought it up to prove my point-A point you agree with: The OP should have practiced better judgement.

Tyson was mentioned as an example of how a girl lied about having consentual sex with a man and then claimed rape. It was supposedly an example of how woman make false accusations to cover how they changed their mind about sex after the fact. I pointed out Tyson was convicted by our legal system of rape. It isn't a good example of a woman making false accusations since the rape was proven beyond reasonable doubt to be true.

The example was then changed to someone who would better fit the theory. Someone who was accused but not convicted. Just like you are saying the OP changed her story after posters decided she was a wrong in what she did, you changed yours to fit what you wanted to portray as truth. Then you asked me to accept that both women in those examples got what they deserved because they put themselves in bad situations. I am having an extremely hard time accepting that argument. I believe both woman in your example made bad decisions. I do not believe either would deserve to be raped... considering all the mental trauma and issues that would result from something like that. The punishment does not fit the crime of being stupid or naive.

I understand what you're attempting to say. That you feel this girl changed her story to cast herself in a better light. What I am saying is that she may not have had the mental ability to clearly post what really happened in the initial post. And we could have helped this girl more by attempting to discern the truth, rather then playing judge, jury, excecutioner wihtout allowing her the ability to speak the truth before being attacked.

By the way, Kobe issued a public apology to the girl admitting that the girl may not have seen their sexual encounter as consensual. Whether he raped her or she was simply looking for some sympathy, I have no idea. But again. I feel its something that should be heard in full detail. Not just a few sentences, and then accused. Our legal system spent over a year gathering facts, witnesses, and testimonies before the case was ever supposed to go to trial. Some posters convicted the OP after 2 posts.

I'm arguing for posters to be more aware of the fact that what we say impacts others, and to take more care finding out all the facts (in as unbiased a fashion as possible) rather then hearing only a few statements and making a snap judgement. Some do that, some do not.

All of that is irrelevant because they all practiced poor judgement initially and wound up in bad situations.

The example was then changed to someone who would better fit the theory.

I did not bring up Kobe. Someone else did. I think he and the woman practiced bad judgement. Tyson was convicted just as someone would have convicted had they robbed you. But you were still being naive by flashing your money in that neighborhood. Do you get it now?

Look this debate is just stupid but this example isn't even close because the wife knew the man wanted her and she can't keep her story the same!!

Im sorry but if you are going to lead people to a scenario of rape then in legal terms we should make decisions based on the actions that lead up to the incident. She didn't use the word rape but she hinted towards that being the case after everyone disagreed with her by saying she was just passed out wearing a dress. Then somehow in her intoxicated staged she just got up ended it and walked away.

How was this a lynching mob? She came here looking for people to agree with her and when we didn't she changed her story!!! She never gave us any real info that could help anyone believe her or any background. She could have informed us where she told her husband she was going that night, what she did after, how she got home, what she did to stop it, and if the guy ever tried anything with her before which he most likely did since she knew he wanted her. I wouldn't be shocked if she told her H that she was just going to hangout with the sister and didn't bring up the guy at all.

Your right we are making assumptions just like you but the difference is ours are not based off the words of someone who posted in a cheating forum and labeled the post "I cheated", we have based ours on the actions of the events.

Look if you were raped then I' m sorry and you should go to the police but if you weren't then you should take responsibility

Lookingforward
I love how they vanish as soon as the posts start getting sticky.

yes, OP hasn't been seen since she got called on the was it rape or cheating thing...........

...... convicted had they robbed you. But you were still being naive by flashing your money in that neighborhood. Do you get it now?

That I deserve whatever happens to me, and if someone robs me then it was my fault that it happened.

Sure.. I get your point.

That I deserve whatever happens to me, and if someone robs me then it was my fault that it happened.

Sure.. I get your point.

Are you slow? I said they used poor judgement. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I bet you wouldn't go flashing your money again.

Some people learn the hard way. Some people just know better.

I will go as far to say that her judgment was NOT even questionable.

She wanted to cheat!

What happens during police prostitution sting operations? The man is arrested as soon as he offers money for sex verbally. He is GUILTY and arrested. Can we be sure he would have actually followed through? Obviously peoples actions prior to an event can't be ignored. This woman wasn't dragged off the street at 3 am by a stranger.

She went to a guys house who wanted to do her, she drank, SHE GOT INTO A BED, and then gives a cloudy account to us of what happened.

Would you feminists feel sorry for me if I did that to my wife?

"Yes I went to a womans home who I KNEW wanted to have sex with me. Yes I drank with her. Yes I got into a bed. But I was laying there a little out of it after 1 drink and she was on top!"

Nice excuse. Take some responsibility for your actions. No wonder over 40% of all REPORTED rape cases turn out to be false before they even get to trial.

mental_traveller
I don't understand why some of us think confession helps. Look, he doesn't know so it doesn't matter. As long as you're sure you'll never do it again.

Please don't tell your HB anything, you'll just break his heart. If you're a Christian, go and confess at the Church, and ask for forgiveness from God.

I'm sorry this happened but I'll not blame you.

I just saw Tony T's post and I agree 150%.

It helps the betrayed partner - they know the truth, rather than being tricked & lied to.

The point of confession is not to benefit the cheater, but the cheated-upon.

Of course, if you feel no compunction about lying to and deceiving the person you claim to love, or you only consider what is good for you and not what is good for your partner, then this argument holds little appeal. Which is why it is a very revealing insight into the morality, or lack thereof, of people who discuss the subject.

mental_traveller
Don't tell your husband, don't tell your best friend, don't tell your dog...DON'T TELL A SOUL IN THIS WORLD!!! Just forget about it. If you tell one single person it will get to your husband and there will be hell in your family. Forgive yourself, stop drinking so much and get on with your life. ZIP YOUR LIPS about this one!

People who cheat for the first time and run home to tell their spouse are some kind of nuts. That's not honesty, that's stupidity.

Tony, don't you think it's wrong to deceive a partner by not confessing infidelity? Don't they have the right to know the truth?

mental_traveller

In this case you need to press rape charges, as well as tell your husband.

Wow, I have been reading what all have been saying and therefore feel as some might need a little background.

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband since I was 16 and he was 20. I did not include it because I did not want this post to be about why I was dating a 20 year old at 16. We survived high school (me) and college (both) and I have never cheated on him. I love my husband and won the husband lotto in getting to marry him. More so, I have only been with 2 men my whole life. 1 being my husband. It's not that I am sex crazed or looking for a one night stand.

Here's a how it happened. I have know this guy and am also friends with his sister. She was at his house and he called me over to watch a movie since he knew I was off from work. I came over and he offered crown and coke. Knowing that I do not drink I said no. They insisted and I gave in thinking I was just going to sip. (I did not sip) I am also 5'3 and lbs. I am a small girl so it hit me like a ton of bricks. I went to the restroom upstairs in the guest bedroom. I did not want them to hear me puke. Not feeling so hot, I laid down in the guest room. Not his bedroom! I must have fallen asleep and soon realized that he was next to me rubbing on my back asking if I was OK as he was laying next to me. I was in and out. Soon he was on top and inside. Not to say too much on this forum but he must have stroked me twice before I stopped it and left.

Regarding the post of foreplay, there was not much and I had on a dress so not much to remove. Regarding the post asking why I was hanging out with a guy that I knew liked me. Because I had know him since before my marriage and I have always been very clear about my feeling toward him and that I only viewed him as a friend.

I can not believe I was such an idiot and ruined my marriage. Also, please stop with the name calling. I might be lame but just need some advise on what to do!

T

If you're not feeling well why go crash in the room at some dude's house? Why not call your husband to come pick you up. I don't care how long you've known him. If you're not feeling well call your sig other. I also agree that things you do when you're drunk are things you wouldn't necessarily have the courage to do sober and I think this is the case here as well.

I must have fallen asleep and soon realized that he was next to me rubbing on my back asking if I was OK as he was laying next to me. I was in and out. Soon he was on top and inside. Not to say too much on this forum but he must have stroked me twice before I stopped it and left.

Saying "he must have" implies she isn't sure yet below she's pretty confident that there "was not much foreplay".

Regarding the post of foreplay, there was not much and I had on a dress so not much to remove. Regarding the post asking why I was hanging out with a guy that I knew liked me. Because I had know him since before my marriage and I have always been very clear about my feeling toward him and that I only viewed him as a friend.

This whole thing makes me think she's just guilty and looking for a way out because she ****ed up on so many levels.

And let's not forget this one that has already been pointed out:

Actually no drinking problem...the opposite. I do not drink and "my friend" egged me on. I explained that I have not had a drink in over 2 years and he ordered one for me.

Here's a how it happened. I have know this guy and am also friends with his sister. She was at his house and he called me over to watch a movie since he knew I was off from work. I came over and he offered crown and coke.

-Just