Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Stay or Go ?!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 20 replies
    • 15.6k views
  2. Will they ever become guilty?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  3. the guy i like kissed my friend

    • 2 replies
    • 4k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Cheated on Long-term Boyfriend!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Who am I?

    • 2 replies
    • 983 views
  6. Am I right to be worried?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. online

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  8. What is it about those old flames?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. myspace and the ex

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. Is he Cheating?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  11. soo suspicious

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. I got busted ALMOST cheating

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. Trying not to be a bit*h

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 12.4k views
  14. I cant myself

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Cause and Effect

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. ...Is there any trust? New information...

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  17. WTF?! Why do I even bother??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Strip clubs- a big deal or not?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Should I take him back?

    • 4 replies
    • 943 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. issues with my ex

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Does he have any feelings for me?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...