Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Within my rights?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Reasons some get caught cheating

    • 23 replies
    • 4.3k views
  3. Isn't This Abnormal?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 6.9k views
  4. Aren't our SO just strangers?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 3.7k views
  5. hurt and

    • 5 replies
    • 826 views
  6. Why do I feel numb?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Sooo .

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. How do YOU handle attention your SO gets?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Emotional cheating....

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Found truth about cheating-called his GF

    • 0 replies
    • 925 views
  11. cant stand seeing her with other men

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. My GF's Sister?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  13. does he still love her?

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  14. Emotional Cheating

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Mistrust: keylogger 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Jealous and a bit angry of her past.. 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 6.3k views
  17. My Ex is trying to find me after 10 years 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 4.7k views
  18. Retroactive Jealousy - The day I lost the war... 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 23.2k views
  19. GFs past bothers me 1 2 3 4 6

    • 139 replies
    • 15.9k views
  20. I'm Obsessed With His Ex!

    • 9 replies
    • 7.5k views
  21. I screwed up Again and I want her back!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. Should I be worried about my bf's ex?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Did she cheat? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...