Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I need someone to guide me

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. A lightbulb moment!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Girlfriend cheated on me 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 5.3k views
  4. I don't know.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Do I have a right to be upset over this?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 39 replies
    • 4k views
  6. Plain ole' irrational jealousy

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Girlfriend Cheated on Me

    • 16 replies
    • 8k views
  8. Im moving in with my Fiance but I cheated 1 2 3 4 5

    • 102 replies
    • 12.3k views
  9. His friend broke us up!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. What to make of this

    • 3 replies
    • 928 views
  11. I'm jealous of her

    • 1 reply
    • 848 views
    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
  12. "text cheating"?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. the ol' diary story

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Is He Making Me Jelous

    • 3 replies
    • 817 views
  15. A Couple of Quick Questions :S

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Frightened of lads holiday...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. I shouldn't have but i did...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Here goes... I cheated.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Is it possible???

    • 8 replies
    • 996 views
  20. I despise being jealous...tools?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. doesn't trust me?!!

    • 2 replies
    • 896 views
  22. is he cheating

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...