Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I cheated on my wife - how do I win her back?

    • 17 replies
    • 11.9k views
  2. LDR for 2 years or break-up???

    • 1 reply
    • 911 views
  3. Jealous oh his previous girlfriends

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Im broken cant get over this

    • 2 replies
    • 904 views
  5. "friend" hooked up the guy i liked

    • 18 replies
    • 6.6k views
  6. Absolutely disgusted

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Considering Separting/Divorce After Affair...

    • 20 replies
    • 5.7k views
  8. Worst Way To Be Cheated On 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 7.4k views
  9. Unreasonable Facebook request??

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. he did nothing wrong?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Why did she do all this, what did I do?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. I cheated on my boyfriend while he's in Jail.

    • 15 replies
    • 45.5k views
    • 58 replies
    • 30k views
  13. I am being so manipulated

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. just paranoid or too much to ask?

    • 4 replies
    • 916 views
  15. Love hubby but hate sex 1 2 3

    • 73 replies
    • 8.1k views
  16. lies

    • 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.3k views
  17. How much would you hate him?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. Jealously? Or just lingering in the past.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Anyone know an online shrink?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  20. GF and other Men 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.9k views
  21. went to strip club/ wife wants to leave/fighting 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 23.5k views
  22. I just found out I am the other woman 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...