Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Should I trust her?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. New month, new problems, losing faith

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. I came clean, and it all came crumbling down.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Sitting here in tears...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Ok, a new criteria for a potential mate....

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  6. So, a year ago....

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Was he cheating?

    • 1 reply
    • 702 views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Flirting on Facebook and Texts

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. is she cheating?

    • 2 replies
    • 906 views
  10. what type of affection is work appropriate?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Is My Girl Cheating?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  12. Psycho????? Or what????????

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. I didn't cheat but flirted and got caught... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 8.6k views
  14. Isn't withdrawal of sex cheating?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Should I ask the OW for specifics?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Can I trust my bf??? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. I'm freaking out 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.6k views
  18. 30 yr age difference possible dating partner!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. very infatuated with a married woman 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 13.2k views
  20. Do women do this often?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Don't really know how to feel about this

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Cheated on but cant get over her 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4k views
×
×
  • Create New...