Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Insecure about GF's New job

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  2. Typical College Story..

    • 3 replies
    • 977 views
  3. My New Girl friend Works as a Whoe

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Am I so wrong?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. The social etiquette of cheating

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. his ex refuses to move on

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. How can I fully trust her?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Girlfriend told me something..

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Should I be worried about strip club

    • 22 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Stress of what he did eating/killing me inside

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Can't stop thinking about him,I'm going insane!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Hurting for over a year, I still want answers

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Is he over his ex?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Just can't get beyond

    • 1 reply
    • 783 views
  15. First time here

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Weird fantasy about my g/f with others 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 11.4k views
  17. I am torn between two decisions I need to make

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. My partner was unfaithful

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 164 replies
    • 48k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. marriage?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Problem with the past of my girlfriend

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. my wife had an affair

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  22. It kills me that they still work together!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. husband 'chatting' with ex hook up

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...