Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. my b/f cheated yet says it wasn't cheating...

    • 24 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. Am I psycho or what?????

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 83 replies
    • 14.5k views
  3. I'm Dating a younger guy! 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. I get so upset when guys hit on my GF 1 2

    • 46 replies
    • 6k views
  5. Is he dumping me?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Is this normal?

    • 2 replies
    • 888 views
  7. Cheating bastard from the story

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  8. I feel like a pussy. 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 6.4k views
  9. My friend got caught cheating, any on him? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. Psycho Girl has left me damaged

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  11. I had to tell his gf

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. how to cope?

    • 1 reply
    • 711 views
  13. The ex from high-school... Again

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. and the saga continues

    • 2 replies
    • 871 views
  15. She wants me back but is acting stupid

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. !!my b/f is making me jelous, !!

    • 2 replies
    • 965 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...