Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. drunk text messages, feel terrible,

    • 7 replies
    • 4.7k views
  2. Over the line, I think

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. be Gentle I know this is Dumb

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. On the brink of depression maybe...

    • 2 replies
    • 823 views
  5. How to let go..

    • 1 reply
    • 872 views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 804 views
  6. jealous, unforgiving, and sad

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  7. hoping for some insight 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4k views
  8. Am I doomed to cheat?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Still love my ex but . . .

    • 1 reply
    • 763 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Should I end it?

    • 4 replies
    • 883 views
  11. His facebook!!

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. Not strong enough to stay or go

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. let it go or stay????????

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. In Love, Want to Date

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. what do i do?

    • 4 replies
    • 869 views
  16. How can I get past my jealousy?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. I can't accept his past

    • 15 replies
    • 6.1k views
  18. Me: 21 - Him: 55. Losing interest in me?!

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.2k views
  19. Ex and her Boss.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. Gf of 2 years is cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Ex Jealousy

    • 4 replies
    • 871 views
×
×
  • Create New...