Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. When to be concerned...

    • 3 replies
    • 990 views
  2. flirting with boyfriend?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. What game is she playing?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. should i be mad?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Can you detect a lie?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Re: Flirting Fiance?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. What do I do (No bashing )?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Players Beware

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. girlfriend is studying abroad

    • 21 replies
    • 8.7k views
  10. What do you make of this guy...

    • 0 replies
    • 880 views
  11. What does a kiss on the cheek mean?

    • 8 replies
    • 29.4k views
  12. former best friend update

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. is kissing cheating? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.5k views
  14. drunk text messages, update, told her

    • 3 replies
    • 3.7k views
  15. If they were to cheat with same gender??

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Flirting With Married Man and Loving It.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. I have cheated my Girlfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. has this man changed his mind about me?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
  19. I'm worried and I think I'm right to be

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Husband got someone else pregnant.

    • 13 replies
    • 3.7k views
  21. my boyfriend doesn't like my boobs 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 18k views
  22. What do I do now?

    • 2 replies
    • 848 views
×
×
  • Create New...