Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Newly Engaged - Troublesome Ex

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Am I being ridiculous??

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 984 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Standing ground or manipulation?

    • 3 replies
    • 819 views
  5. WTH?! Flirting? Or building for more?

    • 3 replies
    • 930 views
  6. i'm done!!

    • 2 replies
    • 927 views
  7. cheating?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Something Troubling

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. long relationship - pop the question?

    • 1 reply
    • 745 views
    • 108 replies
    • 17k views
  10. why do we manifest our own problems?

    • 2 replies
    • 858 views
  11. Can't get over my boyfriends past I need !

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. Built up doubt

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Her Guy Friend - Why am I jealous?

    • 13 replies
    • 5k views
  14. Was he cheating?

    • 1 reply
    • 837 views
  15. what did i do wrong?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  16. strip clubs in vegas...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 750 views
  17. Not sure what's going on...

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. I want him back.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. What do I Do WHen Iam THe Bad Guy ?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  20. What he doesn't know.....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Fear of being cheated on

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...