Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Bi-sexuality...can a relationship work? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Assist me with cheating and jealousy problems

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Tensed, Some Way Out?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Should I believe him?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Jealousy getting ridiculous

    • 2 replies
    • 841 views
  6. The one is cheated is being dumped

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  7. Jealous over a text/picture?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Is This Considered Cheating?

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
  9. The truth finally comes out

    • 8 replies
    • 9.5k views
  10. Should I forgive her? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 4.1k views
  11. Should I trust my wife?

    • 17 replies
    • 4.6k views
  12. Insecurity Projected

    • 1 reply
    • 744 views
  13. My GF's ex BF

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. What the heck??!!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. I love him and this hurts :(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Am I Acting Like A Crazy B*itch???...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Broke Up/Got Back together= jealous!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. is this considered cheating?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. attracted to another guy?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 909 views
  20. Is my boyfriend playing me?

    • 12 replies
    • 4.7k views
  21. I am a ****ty friend

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...