Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Update!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 32 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Did he cheat?

    • 3 replies
    • 929 views
  3. Can losing your virginity.......

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Cheating friend... 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 5k views
  5. some insight . (boys you apreciated)

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. what do i do now?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Met this other girl

    • 0 replies
    • 687 views
  8. I think I'm overly jealous and desperately want to change!

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 53 replies
    • 6.2k views
  9. The Usual Girlfriend's Past Problem

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Ok, so it's my fault...

    • 3 replies
    • 960 views
  11. Life after forgiving/being forgiven?

    • 0 replies
    • 799 views
  12. Ok, so here's the story (so far)

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  13. Weird cheating situation

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. I cheat and I'd let my gf do it too 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  15. The text messenger and sex messenger 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 10.4k views
  16. Mobile phone cheater

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Will he cheat?

    • 6 replies
    • 954 views
  18. Problems with my girlfriend's past

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  19. I'm overly Jealous

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. GUYS: Have you ever cheated and stopped?

    • 1 reply
    • 863 views
  21. Did you see my wallet?????????????

    • 0 replies
    • 859 views
×
×
  • Create New...