Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  1. Is this normal???

    • 4 replies
    • 960 views
    • 4 replies
    • 962 views
  2. Lied about having a GF!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Should I bother with this guy?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Pool and too much touching.... 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 7.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 18.5k views
  5. Complicated, Heartbroken Situation

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Trust..

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Blindsided by Betrayal

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Should I date her? Should I play hard to get?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  9. When is enough enough?!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Paranoid or a valid concern?

    • 2 replies
    • 993 views
    • 10 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 31 replies
    • 20.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. jealous of cute girls

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. I feel so guilty

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. did i do right thing to back off?

    • 2 replies
    • 796 views
  14. Getting Past Cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Should I be mad

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...