Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I hate that ive become such a wimp

    • 1 reply
    • 959 views
  2. BF on Dating Site

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. I'm doing too good too soon

    • 1 reply
    • 770 views
  4. go ahead - let me have it.

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. was he flirting or my imagination?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 10.9k views
    • 27 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. I Feel Like A Bad Person!!

    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.7k views
  7. Attracted to Another Man 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 6.1k views
  8. bf trouble

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Am I sane in my jealousy?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Craziest night EVER 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 5.5k views
  11. am i overanalyzing?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. is this believable or did he cheat

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  13. How would read this text!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 11.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 974 views
  14. should i tell her friends

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  15. I want my Girlfriend's mom, ?

    • 12 replies
    • 14.1k views
  16. Why doesn't she hate me?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Unrequited internet affair

    • 1 reply
    • 855 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...