is kissing cheating?

Kissing men is quite common in other countries (than the US). I first learned about it when visiting Ukraine back in the 90's. I didn't mean swapping spit with them LOL...

As I posted prior, it's about intent. Women know what I'm talking about. They can kiss with empathy, with caring, with emotion or with sexual desire. It's narrow-minded IMO to think men cannot function the same way. This follows the same line of thought where women rail against the men who would opine a woman with many sexual partners is unclean or a slut. No, she likes sex and enjoys being sexual with men. I enjoy being physically affectionate (not sexual) with men and women. Incompatible with some women's viewpoints on this subject? Absolutely :)

SpanksTheMonkey
Kissing men is quite common in other countries (than the US). I first learned about it when visiting Ukraine back in the 90's. I didn't mean swapping spit with them LOL...

As I posted prior, it's about intent. Women know what I'm talking about. They can kiss with empathy, with caring, with emotion or with sexual desire. It's narrow-minded IMO to think men cannot function the same way. This follows the same line of thought where women rail against the men who would opine a woman with many sexual partners is unclean or a slut. No, she likes sex and enjoys being sexual with men. I enjoy being physically affectionate (not sexual) with men and women. Incompatible with some women's viewpoints on this subject? Absolutely :)

Woha there tiger I was just kiddin lol I agree.. :D

LOL, no worries...I'm skimming today since it's chore day at all three houses. Did get my wife to help out though. Guess she deserves a kiss or two, eh? ;)