Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Is it cheating to cheat on a cheater?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. I think I'm falling for someone else...

    • 5 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 34 replies
    • 4.5k views
  3. New Here with New GF

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Don't want to hurt him anymore

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Am I Stupid?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. How Does One Forget a Partner's Past?

    • 15 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 24.2k views
  7. INSANE JEALOUSY! About porn AND his ex..

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Cheating 101

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Online flirting - should I be concerned?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  10. forgive, and revenge for cheating

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Jealous of ex's past

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Girl has boyfriend BUT I want here...how do I do it?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. is he right?

    • 1 reply
    • 735 views
  14. numb

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. such an idiot.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Am i in the wrong?

    • 1 reply
    • 711 views
  17. Looking for unbiased s

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Affair with possible pregnancy 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.2k views
  19. He liked me, but I liked his brother

    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Is he mad at me for.......

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. A real story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...