Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Feeling ugly compared to exes...

    • 11 replies
    • 9.6k views
    • 54 replies
    • 5.7k views
  2. insecurities and how to get over jealousy?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 44 replies
    • 6.6k views
  3. What's going on?

    • 2 replies
    • 955 views
  4. Boyfriend and good friend flirting!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. sexually vs emotionally open relationship

    • 10 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 27 replies
    • 9.5k views
  6. Fear

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. I feel like a complete failure

    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
  8. What could this mean? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Semantics perhaps, but it's a problem 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. I had to write to him...ugh

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. I gotta ask...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Is she cheating? What do you think?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Was I wrong To Read It?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Jealous because of his ex

    • 1 reply
    • 839 views
  15. So there's this married girl at work... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. is he interested in me???

    • 0 replies
    • 701 views
  17. am I being judgemental?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. My best man and his fiance

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  19. Why does a guy do this?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...