So there's this married girl at work...

Blue Eyed Brain

Seth - It's not your feelings towards this other person, but the fact that you are acting on them: that's what you should be analyzing.

Why are you attracted to someone other than your wife? Are you happy? Why no sex in your marriage? Why? - Answering these questions will give you the insight to your marriage and if you should seek involvement with someone else.

Best to you....

I'm not justifying or defending it, I'm talking about it because I know it's wrong.

Nice try. In your original post, you were trying to find out if there was anything there. You weren't talking about it because its wrong. You were looking for people to tell you there was something between you and this other MW or not.

There are SO many sarcastic people in this world and I'll be damned if I can tell someone's tone of voice in a forum, so forgive me for asking this - are you serious?

MT may have been sarcastic in that post, but the truth lies in it. Your mistake in not getting a divorce. So get one and you can do who you want, when you want. No sarcasm. Its the plain truth of it. You came here posting asking a question to gain validation as to whether or not your suspicions were correct...is this married woman interested in you?

Since you care so much if she is, then get a divorce since you obviously don't give a hoot about your wife.