Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Karma

    • 23 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. he's lied and i'm hurt and want to get over it

    • 2 replies
    • 5k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. what do you make of this?

    • 1 reply
    • 913 views
  4. I'm a bad person...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. How Could HE !!!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Am I being taken advantage of

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Cheating

    • 2 replies
    • 991 views
  8. Now I've done it.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Cheating Problems

    • 2 replies
    • 987 views
  10. Why can't girls think for themselves?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Flirting when in a Relationship

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 38 replies
    • 9.6k views
  12. Am I just being silly?? 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 4.8k views
  13. The phone was there and I snooped

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. I know it my be wrong but what can i do

    • 2 replies
    • 878 views
  15. What is okay, and what isn't?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. How to catch him cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Cheating - How NOT to get caught

    • 0 replies
    • 761 views
  18. She Cheated On Me 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Going with Boyfriend to a Strip Club

    • 15 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...