Appearing wealthy to attract dates.

Rosalind, thanks for showing us your lovely face, but we'd like to hear your thoughts too.

I'm a very wealthy man, you should see my new car and check out my fancy shoes. Are you busy this weekend?

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by gold pile

Rosalind, thanks for showing us your lovely face, but we'd like to hear your thoughts too.

I'm a very wealthy man, you should see my new car and check out my fancy shoes. Are you busy this weekend?

:lmao:

Don't use the word wealthy ... that is a dead giveaway that you are not .. Use the word fortunate instead if you must throw out your good fortune in the beginning of a sentence while approaching a woman

whichwayisup

Thanks scratch. I'm very disappointed in their thickness. You can find traces of humor in some of my posts, but a few are way too uptight.

PS: my wife likes the new car too, but she doesn't know about my gold digger plans.

People, we call this humor.

:lmao:

PS: my wife likes the new car too, but she doesn't know about my gold digger plans.

I was wondering why you'd want to do this whole thing. That explains a lot.

A couple of times a month I stop at this little bar. It's a rinky-dink spot with mostly working guys stopping for a brew. Certainly not a place a gold digger would search in. I was just stopping for a beer...no big plan.

The bar-tender is an attractive lady, always polite to me. For a change she was hanging with me whenever she wasn't serving other customers. She made much mention of my new ride, and asked me what I did fir a living, etc.

During her cig break, she admired the vehicle...looked in windows too. She couldn't miss my latest prop, a copy of the WSJ on the passenger seat. ;)

She continued to show much interest in me. I wasn't on my game (not expecting anything at rink-dink bar)so I didn't have a "rap" ready.

I said we could go for a ride sometime. In a move she's probably repeated a million times....she gently put her hand on mine, smiled and said her boy friend wouldn't like that. She dug one nail into me for a second.

Strike one. Anyone happy? I think next time I'll have a counterfit Rolex for her to look at while doing that hand thing. :)

I hope to report good scores too, but I'll be honest (with you folks) and share my failures.

So... you're married. Or is this a joke? So... you plan on cheating? (Very probably not the first time, is it?) It all makes sense now -- why you want a relationship that will go nowhere. Gotta keep the marriage intact, right? It's much easier to be a chronic liar when emotions aren't involved and you don't care about all the women you are going to hurt (including your *Wife*). <sigh> I hope you get what you deserve... And *learn* from it!

He was kidding.

Oh, and goldie, now in addition to the beemer that parks beside my car, there's a mercedes behind me LOL. I laughed when I saw it - there's your whole set of cliches right in my garage LOL. Now, the guy who earns his living as a pedicab driver just got himself a brand new Porsche if that helps you in your quest :p

Originally posted by Outcast

He was kidding.

Yeah. Funny. I bet he laughs at car wrecks on the freeway, too. I hope it *is* just a weak joke -- I'd hate to think this guy is really planning on cheating.

Thanks fly, I'll try that next time (assuming my attemp with Rosalind fails :) )

Crazy G...why is it that everyone gets it, but you?

Gold, I was joking! You were just talking about people needing to lighten up and stop taking what you say so seriously...

I don't care if you want to cheat on your wife if you are really married. That's up to you. We're obviously not going to be able to change your mind. I've already wished you well on this whole thing and told you I hope neither you or any women get hurt. That still stands.

I do get it, and I do see the humor in the whole situation and I'm curious to see how it turns out for you.

LOL!!!...now see, the problem is : you KNOW that I KNOW what your master-plan is...you are so silly :)

Oh oh oh ..and what's this rumor about you actually being married, huh?

Rosalind :bunny:

The wife thing was a joke. I'm not sure why "centered" hates me, maybe it's because I appear to be filthly stinking rich.

Times in life to be loyal and commited, times in life to play the field. This is a play time for me.

I'm not too happy that "normal" folks are tooling around in fancy cars, it dilutes my game.

I have the car and WSJ props, working on counterfit shoes and rolex. I think the ultimate prop would to be seen tooling around in the new car, with an astoundly beautiful lady by my side (proof that ugly Gold Pile must be rich).

Rosalind would you help me with this?

I don't think you know what you're doing gold pile or Gold Pile, whichever you are.....first I got the impression that you were just out to take advantage of women, and try your hand at bluffing people into thinking your rich......but, you're saying you have a wife and your intention is to attract, maybe even pick up, and dare I say, even have sex with these, "gold diggers"???.......

My Uncle T. said it best, "If you're gonna play, you're gonna pay"........I sincerely hope your wife, and/or family doesn't wind up as collateral damage......and I hope you realize the potential consequences of your actions....... :rolleyes:

Ya gotta be joking moose...right? Last time...not married.

I have another update.

An old friend (just a friend) was very pleased that I purchased the new wheels. She complimented me on my financial savy and admitted to having a thing for me way back when. (She's married now)

who knew?

So far I've just been going about my routine. When I get a chance I'll have to "get out there" to implent the plans.

I've spied this starbucks where nearby Doctors/nurses hang....and... dare I say a few gold diggers, maybe?

Looks like it might be a nice place to sit and read my WSJ and expensive vacation pamphlets.

I've added cheap pre Euro currency " from my latest jet set trip" to my prop collection. Not sure how to display it without theft risk or (as a few of you would say) looking foolish.

Starbucks? STARBUCKS? :lmao:

Dude, there's books for women on where to find rich guys. Buy one with your leftover pennies and read it to figure out where you should be hanging out. A couple hints: Palm Beach, The Hamptons. And I won't even charge you for that :laugh:

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by Gold Pile

I've added cheap pre Euro currency " from my latest jet set trip" to my prop collection. Not sure how to display it without theft risk or (as a few of you would say) looking foolish.

I don't think that prop say's wealth.. better to keep it maybe in a tray at home..

My sister was 19 the first time she went overseas with all of her college friends.. and most travelers are not wealthy.

just my 2 euros

I've spied this starbucks where nearby Doctors/nurses hang....and... dare I say a few gold diggers, maybe?

Looks like it might be a nice place to sit and read my WSJ and expensive vacation pamphlets.

Er, just what do you consider an "expensive vacation."

Hi Craig,

I'm thinking Europe as an impressive destination. Personaly I enjoy long weekends in the NE US, but this isn't expensive

Hi fly, truth in what you say. But I hope as part of a package (car, Wall Street J, shoes ;) ,etc), the currency would provide one more sign of wealth. Back-packing and jet setting are for two different budgets.

I leave you to guess the image/budget I'm trying to project.

Great Idea Outcast! I'll have to get such a book. (I'll see if I can find similar on net for free, 1st)

Palm Beach, huh? We have to start subdividing into gold diggers for filthy rich, and diggers for plain rich.

I wouldn't discriminate against an attractive lady who worked at McDonalds and wanted to date a plain rich guy.

From her vantage point I actually would be rich...not sure if there is any fun in that. :laugh:

A Fly onThe Wall

Hi fly, truth in what you say. But I hope as part of a package (car, Wall Street J, shoes ;) ,etc), the currency would provide one more sign of wealth. Back-packing and jet setting are for two different budgets.

I leave you to guess the image/budget I'm trying to project.

Why not try and get a Platnium Amex.. I had one for 15 years before I got tired of paying the 375.00 per year fee. as my years of traveling ended

ALL wealthy travelers will have a Platinum Amex..

I do think they are by invitation only.. but you may be able to get one if you try hard enuff

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

Why not try and get a Platnium Amex.. I had one for 15 years before I got tired of paying the 375.00 per year fee. as my years of traveling ended

ALL wealthy travelers will have a Platinum Amex..

I do think they are by invitation only.. but you may be able to get one if you try hard enuff

Platinum ones are easy to get. He needs to try to get his hands on a black card, those are a bitch to come by.

Gold, how old are you and what's the age of your target demographic? The ideal subtlety of your approach will vary greatly based on those factors.

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by scratch

Platinum ones are easy to get. He needs to try to get his hands on a black card, those are a bitch to come by.

The black cards are invitation only as well.. But you have to spend $12,000 per month as a minimum to get it..and has a yearly fee of $2,500.. I don't think Gold Pile has that kind of money..