Appearing wealthy to attract dates.

Originally posted by amberlily

Why would you want to play such juvenile games and put on a show to lure in transparent women who aren't going to give a damn about who you are as a person/what you stand for

Frankly, to have short term sexual fun.

Originally posted by Gold Pile

Frankly, to have short term sexual fun.

Is your nickname Deuce Bigelow? You sound like a man-wh*re - using the appearance of $$ to get laid. Have some self respect and respect for women.

why are you trying to put on a show and attract only the golddiggers? You've got issues, dude.

For a gold digger to have any hope, she must have the outer beauty to reel the guys in with, no?

Sounds fun to me.

My game might be harsh, I don't want to play games with women who are nice enough not to be interested in a guys money.

Had a few nice girls in my life. Now the time is right to spread myself around some.

Is your nickname Deuce Bigelow? You sound like a man-wh*re - using the appearance of $$ to get laid. Have some self respect and respect for women.

using appearance of wealth, to get laid...the shoe fits.

I choose not to play the game on most women...out of respect for them.

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

Call her and set up a date for a nice dinner.. Yes you are going to have to make it an expensive dinner.. If you want to play you have to pay..

Then after dinner and great convo.. and don't talk too much about your money during dinner then take her home and bang her.. She will be expecting this move..

I was hoping to grab lunch after attending something cheap..an art gallery showing??

But you are wise fly, your plan is sound.

I have to modify some details... I'm always concerned that someone I know will read these posts. I don't want to be exposed and I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Gold is a nice guy.

Got her number last W/E.

Told her I was looking at high end boats this weekend, perhaps she could join me in my search and we could grab a bite too.

We looked at some mighty pricey craft! I never flinched at the prices. I more or less "settled" on a model that has a bar, sleeps 4, galley, shower, blah blah blah. Being as boating season is nearing an end up north. I was planning to buy this coming spring.

Dissappointed a few sales people. Half way into the search, she really turned on the charm, kind of fake, but a good sign of what she likes (wealth). As I was "pressed for time" we grabbed that bite (less than $14) at a local joint.

Good vibe that she wants to secure this Gold Pile before I get away. Next date I hope!

Interesting note: One sales girl gave me her biz card with both biz+home numbers. (all the sales people did same) But she also, when my date was gawking at the craft, placed a 2nd biz card in my front pants pocket, with a big smile.

Card exactly same as the one she handed me earlier.

Most likely after a big sale, but I like her style! I intend to see how far she'll go for a potential sale.

As mentioned above, a salesgirl handed me her card in a flirtacious manner.

She thinks I'm super rich and wants to sell me a pricey boat next spring.

I want to follow up, I'm not sure how to start it.

Do I ask her for a real date, or ask for a business related meeting? ("may I see the specs on that boat again")

I've had the props (mainly car) and rcvd some notice. Saturday I had an attractive lady with me, it really seems to have enhanced the image. Rcvd more notice from many people.

So if you're considering the GP route, make sure to add attractive date to the list of props.

Also, be ready for some hostility. Some people hate the wealthy.

GP is going camping for a few days with a gold digger. Although I don't consider camping cheap, it's certainly reasonable and I like camping. "normally I like camping in the Romanian moutains, but this local place will do, for now" :p

Many of my fans here will be delighted that I won't have web access for 3-4 days. :D

Toward the end of this trip (after much sex) I plan to steer the conversation toward her preoccupation with my wealth. "I'd feel foolish lavishing my wealth on someone who didn't like me for me"

To date, I've spent less than $30 for a couple of meals, slept with her 3 times. This camp thing will boost both totals. But I wanted to camp anyway.

With her by my side, I swear it brings me more discreet signs of interest from other women. But of crouse I can't speak with them with my date there. I plan to grab a bite at same place without her, to see if a particular lady is as interested as I suspect.

I gladly mention failures too. I felt a high end (how do you spell yahct/ yacht? ;) ) saleswoman was outrageous in her flirting....she placed her biz card in my front pants pocket! With zero advice from my loveshack friends :mad: I gave her a call.....zero score.

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

make sure you buy the specialty weenies direclty from the butcher....or buy a cheap pack from the groc store and "re-wrap" it and tell her you got it somewhere else.

Had some sex and a decent camping trip. I think I managed to simmer down any hopes she had for sharing my wealth.

Words to effect that I only spend lavishly on wealthy women, because I know they're not into me for my cash. Other (her implied) I must know for years before I get serious.

Looking for my next friend now.

RainyDayWoman

To date, I've spent less than $30 for a couple of meals, slept with her 3 times. This camp thing will boost both totals. But I wanted to camp anyway.

i'm sorry, but if a guy i liked was trying to appear all wealthy and then took me to all these cheap, crappy places that i wouldn't even go to myself, i would laugh in his face and tell him to get lost for being a pretentious bastard.

and i certainly wouldn't sleep with him for a camping trip and a " couple of cheap meals."

you know what gold pile? maybe these women get what they deserve, because if they are dumb enough to believe you, well then...whatever.

i'm not dumb enough, however, to think that this thread is real, or anything more than a fun story that continues only because it generated some heated interest.

The campground wasn't crappy at all.

I don't feel she slept with me for $30 worth of food (if only it was that easy:p )

It was more to share my vast wealth.

You're very smart Rainy, what do you look like?

clandestinidad

so how many have you slept with at this point?? I briefly counted 3 in the last few weeks, is that correct?

if so, I gotta say you disgust me. youre not just sleeping around. if you were doing that, then I probably wouldnt say anything. what youre doing is PREYING on people with the goal/intent of manipulating and lying to them in order to fu(k them and throw them away...and thats making me nauseous.

i have NO respect for you. you have ZERO quality character or integrity

so how many have you slept with at this point?? I briefly counted 3 in the last few weeks, is that correct?

if so, I gotta say you disgust me. youre not just sleeping around. if you were doing that, then I probably wouldnt say anything. what youre doing is PREYING on people with the goal/intent of manipulating and lying to them in order to fu(k them and throw them away...and thats making me nauseous.

i have NO respect for you. you have ZERO quality character or integrity

Same lady, not 3 ladies. (I should be so lucky)

I'm "preying" on predators, those who use sex etc to secure a share of a persons wealth.

It is my character and integrity that has kept me from trying this approach with every lady I see. This tactic is reserved for gold diggers.

I have no date this weekend, maybe Kat (if you're not still nauseous) we could go out?

In addition to a cookout with my relatives, I've secured an invite to a cookout with someone I don't know well. I hope it's a chance to apply my "wealth" tactic again.

Sure gonna be uncomfortable holidaying with virtual strangers, hope it's worth it.

Had an invite to a cook-out today with people I didn't know very well.

2 cook-outs in one day! GP might get fat.

The dang group of people was so nice! Not a GDigger in the bunch.

I really liked them.

It was no place for the GP method.

I apologize to my fans here:o I hope to report better news another time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This is probaly the funniest thread ive encountered..this so called GP only goes out with golddiggers..now for money hungry ladies im sure you have to wine and dine them before they even let you get in their pants..only way u could hit on the first night was if you were a star they seen on tv or such..on one post you said buyin a bmw:lmao: :lmao: ooooh big spender...yea last time i seen a golddigger go with a dude with a bmw was like back in the 80's..and then i bet u probaly got a used one..you would have better luck with a vette..or a jag..

like im sayin, you must be attracting the "NEW" golddiggers who just got in the game..because i know if i was one, you'd have to shell out money to get me..i like museums,zoos and such, but id have to see the green..i aint easily fooled

clandestinidad

yeah, jtizzle, it would have to be a hot jag, ferarri, lotus, or something of the sort for me to get in on this whole thing

(look at the Lotus Elise & Exige......damn theyre gorgeous)

clandestinidad

alright, i'll make it easy for yall:

seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Lotus-Sport-Exige-FA-1024x768.htm

So many people seem to think a GD is a lady who travels in filthy rich circles...only.

Not to say my defination is the right one, I think GD are anyone who seeks out people who have alot more money than they do.

To a $7 - $15 hour waitress/receptionist/school bus driver, a guy talking wealth and driving a BMW just might be a target for the gold diggers in the group.

She's never seen palm springs and isn't likely to meet Buddy Ebson.

Gold Pile is the best she's seen. If she's after a share of GP's wealth, she's a gold digger.

Yup, a jag etc would make it easier..but it's not gonna happen. And a BMW helps the game better than a honda.

: dude with a bmw was like back in the 80's..and then i bet u probaly got a used one..you would have better luck with a vette..or a jag..

If I show you a brand new BMW, would you join me in a trip to the zoo?

I'm looking to purchase some exotic, expensive critters for one of my game ranches.

This offer is null and void if Kat wants to join me.

If I show you a brand new BMW, would you join me in a trip to the zoo?

I'm looking to purchase some exotic, expensive critters for one of my game ranches.

This offer is null and void if Kat wants to join me.

if you showed me a brand new bmw i wouldnt give a rats a** because for one im not impressed by that, and 2 if i was to be impressed by that, the care would have to be better than my moms, and she had a jag sk8