Appearing wealthy to attract dates.

You just want to keep me for yourself.

In that case you better have wealth or good looks.

Baby, I'm WAY too good for you... ;)

(I think mods deleted my last post cause they thought I was being insulting. But I was just jokin around, because I am so not taking this thread seriously. Of course, I think you already knew that, GP.)

clandestinidad

hmmm...so you want to sleep with *sorry about this folks* less educated, low income idiots!?!? b/c seriously, who would believe that a young bmw driving guy would be looking to purchase exotic animals for one of his game ranches?!?! a total idiot, thats who. and if they'll be so dumb as to get involved w/ you, who else do you think they've been with!?! i wouldnt be suprised if you caught something in your quest

hmmm...so you want to sleep with *sorry about this folks* less educated, low income idiots!?!? b/c seriously, who would believe that a young bmw driving guy would be looking to purchase exotic animals for one of his game ranches?!?! a total idiot, thats who. and if they'll be so dumb as to get involved w/ you, who else do you think they've been with!?! i wouldnt be suprised if you caught something in your quest

(1) Anyone I proposition here has read my game plan, the offers are humorous.

(2) You consider waitress, receptionist, less educated people and low income people to be idiots.

That's just too harsh of you. I don't mind you looking down on an individual (:( like GP:( ) but to condem entire groups based on occupation and income is not very atttractive.

(3) GP officially doesn't want to date you now. Thus my chances of catching something are reduced. No $15 dollar meals and BMW rides for you.

(4) Who said I was young?

clandestinidad

i never said that they were idiots. the idiots part was a completely separate quality, based on the idea that someone would believe any of the rediculous stories that you come up with.

i never said waitresses or receptionsts or anyone based on occupation was an idiot, just the people who believe your lies

so, in conclusion, if a waitress hears your lies and brushes you off b/c she knows its a lie and doesnt want anything to do with you, then she's not an idiot. if she does believe you, then she's an idiot (b/c you'd have to be pretty dumb & clueless to believe someone's going to the zoo to decide what animals to buy for a exotic game ranch!!!!)

does that clarify my words enough for you?! (also, the less educated part: if a waitress is 35 and never went to college and has always been a waitress, then she is less educated than you isnt she?! thats what I meant by that part)

now i'd appreciate an apology for insinuating that I am a rude, condescending person. I think most people on here can tell you that I'm not

i never said that they were idiots. the idiots part was a completely separate quality, based on the idea that someone would believe any of the rediculous stories that you come up with.

i never said waitresses or receptionsts or anyone based on occupation was an idiot, just the people who believe your lies

so, in conclusion, if a waitress hears your lies and brushes you off b/c she knows its a lie and doesnt want anything to do with you, then she's not an idiot. if she does believe you, then she's an idiot (b/c you'd have to be pretty dumb & clueless to believe someone's going to the zoo to decide what animals to buy for a exotic game ranch!!!!)

does that clarify my words enough for you?!

now i'd appreciate an apology for insinuating that I am a rude, condescending person. I think most people on here can tell you that I'm not

It was a rude post...that's why you said "sorry folks". I appreciate the lengthy qualifications, but I'm still not interested in you;)

clandestinidad

hmmm...the 'sorry folks' had to do with the part about being less educated, b/c I was trying to be sensitive to those people who either didnt finish high school or college.

do you really think i'd say my mother is an idiot?! she was a receptionist years ago. plus, she was less educated than my dad, only going to college for 1 year. of course if she bought into stupid stories then she would be an idiot

youre just being rude to me, and I dont appreciate it. I didnt say anything negative or rude about waitresses or receptionists, certainly didnt intend to, clarified what I DID mean by what I said, since there were some questions from you about it, and you're acting like this.

btw, I dont need/want you to be interested in me, so go ahead with your rediculous lies to lure people in and f0(k 'em and drop 'em....this whole thing is gross anyway. If anyone is being rude about waitresses & receptionists its YOU b/c youre the one saying that theyre more likely to date/**** you b/c they want some of your better 'money' and lifestyle...how rude and condescending and arrogant and selfish is that?!

$15 dollar meals

OOh! WOW! FIFTEEN WHOLE DOLLARS? Swoon - what a bigtime spender!

Kat's wrong - it's not that people who'd fall for this are idiots; they're just not too bright. People can't help being born gullible but it's shameful that you'd be willing to take advantage of people who aren't smart enough to see through your garbage.

There is nothing whatsoever admirable about being a liar and a manipulator. Nor is it funny.

Guys, I really don't think he's getting any women, so doubt there's anything to worry about... You're not gonna convince him to stop even if he is anyway.

Guys, I really don't think he's getting any women, so doubt there's anything to worry about... You're not gonna convince him to stop even if he is anyway.

1 real woman so far, no fake ones yet:p

Convince me to stop? Well that would take special lady (like you :love: ) to make me stop.

A women from my past (not a gold digger) doing lunch with me Monday.

Not sure whats up with her, but I wouldn't mind a friendly round of the shaft and eggs treatment.:p

Assured that she's a nice woman, I'll spare her the Gold Pile routine.

Point is that the tactic is reserved for those who play a certain game, not just anybody.

Trompe-la-mort,

It is my character and integrity that has kept me from trying this approach with every lady I see.

I don't doubt your integrity. Let that be clear.

"Integrity simply means not violating one's own identity." - Erich Fromm

Think about the truth of that statement.

I think it is not just the liar, or manipulator part, it is the sadistic nature of your enterprise that is so appalling. Why all the hassle, and the effort to hurt women? Go to a prostitute, and you would be spending an equal amount of money, with the same effects, and a lot less effort. It would cost a lot less time - is that perhaps your biggest problem, boredom?

As an added bonus, you would not risk being sued for child support ($15 a month?), if the GD decides that pregnancy might forge the bonds you are trying not to offer. You never know with those "crazy GDs."

Received higher education? Was that in North Korean per chance? I have seen so many spelling and logical mistakes that I have difficulty to believe that you are who you portray you are. Provided you don't suffer from dyslexia or another reading / writing disorder, as that would be a logical explanation for some of the mistakes, I see no proof of that. It does not explain the oh so often portrayed lack of logical understanding.

Your insults and insuniations on this thread have been outrageous, but yet at the same time any sixteen year old could have made the insults and comments to a greater effect than you did.

You just revel in causing suffering, and trying to outsmart people who don't have the noblest of goals perhaps. That is also the job of a football coach, a spy, or an office employee. Why take up such an appalling enterprise?

GP, you're awesome. I wouldn't personally do what you're doing, but I don't see anything wrong with it. You're just playing the game with the gamers.

Keep posting your adventures, I'm interested in how well you do.

(thanks fishtaco)

I've noted that as a group, that Black women have many gold diggers among their number, but are not easily swayed by subtle hints of wealth. When I'm in full GP mode, I can count on some showing an interest.

They want to see the gold first. I see plenty of Black guys driving the Lexus and BMWs. Many of these guys fit my definition of poor. In fact I employ one such guy(doesn't say much for my wages huh).

I think I'm not the only guy trying the GP technique. Black Women have become jaded because of it.

clandestinidad

oh my god, youre prejudiced with races too?!?!?! so its not just with people with lower education and lower incomes than you....jeeeez, what a loser

Oh this looks like a good one...

Definition of an idiot...

Someone who spends waaaaay too much on an overpriced import car and makes-up outlandish stories to attract someone who they have little or no respect for in the first place.

oh my god, youre prejudiced with races too?!?!?! so its not just with people with lower education and lower incomes than you....jeeeez, what a loser

I thought it was you who was prejudiced against lower educ/income folks. I defended them against your attacks.

As far as Blacks, I'm giving accurate accounts (good and bad) of my Gold pile activities.

Your bitterness and multiple screen names, someone must have hurt you real bad in the past. My refusal to date you wouldn't generate such a reaction from most.

Putting me in your catagory "loser" isn't going to work, you have to stay there by yourself.

No experiance with them. Any thoughts on how to tailor my Gold Pile game to them?

I expect to attend a biz event that will have a number of Hispanic women.

They run from biz execs to lower managment, self employed big bucks to self employed few bucks.

I'm learning a few Spanish phrases (reports are that that all speak English very well) to be cute with.

clandestinidad

bitterness?? multiple screen names??? I am very confused now. Ive never posted any bitterness...nor do I have more than this one SN, so try to get your 'facts' straight

and since youre still accusing me of having that opinion of receptionists and waitresses, maybe you could go back and read your posts in which you discussed them, since I was replying based on what YOU'RE apparent thoughts about them were

Hey Kat23, you obvisouly really don't like GP, so why keep posting on this thread and keep getting mad over it? You can't change GP, just ignore him. Plus I'm sure you're a really good person in real life, but a lot of your posts is mis-representing you as an... un-cool person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying go f-off. I'm just saying why keep doing something that will have no desirable effects (change GP's ways) but will make you mad? I quit playing hockey because I kept getting mad after every game. Why put yourself through something like that?

And GP, as for hispanic women, I could be wrong, but I feel they tend to be more family oriented. As in they tend to get into relationships for the purpose of starting a family. I am friends with a number of hispanic women, but I've never dated one, so I could be wrong, but that's just my feeling. So maybe your approach may not work as well with them.

But seems to me while hitting every ethnicity would be quite an accomplishment, it would be a different game. My thinking is you probably can't play two different games with one game plan.

clandestinidad

i dont give a f*** who thinks i'm "un-cool" (I'm not here to have everyone glorify me), but thanks for informing me that its uncool to stand up for these women that he's preying on, lying to, and using just for sex. Personally I think THATS an "un-cool" thing for someone to do. also, I have no opinion of whether or not I like/dislike goldpile...I dont know him...but its what he's written about his little plan that I despise

apparently you havent read any of my other posts, b/c I think youd have a different opinion about any "bitterness" or other crap, but thats alright...think whatever you want, and I'll keep thinking what I want, and we'll all be happy

Wow, kat23, I wasn't trying to put you down or anything, I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll shut up now.

I've read every post in this massive thread! I find Mr. Pile's tatic to be less than nice, but it's duly noted that he only plans to use it on greedy women, players in their own right.

I've laughed out loud at some of his posts and suspect that humor is a large part of his reason for posting. Some, most or all of this may be his joke on us.

I've laughed out loud at the hostile replies it's generated. They decided that he is making victims of nice people not greedy ones. And surely many things I take to be humor are taken so literally by some.

More laughs from his pretend supports who urge him on to spend more money on his plans.

I love this thread. I find Mr. Pile mildly quilty, and his hateful detractors very quilty. I find his funny "supporters" to be innocent.

I'm off to pass judgment on other long threads (Asian). I'll post my next ruling soon.