Is marriage on it's deathbed?

Divorce your wife and free yourself from your own personal hell that you create on a daily basis. I thank God that I am not a mess like you are.

You always praise how great Jersey is but you claim to see men being abused out in public?

You are so full of it.

It was a typo.

now you know what it is like when your comments are ignored.

HUNDREDS of posts with good and valid advice you have ignored.

So, on average, there's one woman you see who's a freakshow. And how much of your time during the week do you spend time with assorted women, whether at work, play, chores or home? Also, Target and grocery stores are pretty massive and full of women. Are all or even 5% of these women freak shows, abusing their partners?

I won't even step foot in the grocery store or Target anymore. Women in those places are just looking for guys to drop the hammer on. I'd rather jump in the Amazon with a steak strapped to my groin.

• Like 5
  • Author

I have worked with some real pieces of work but my current job is okay. I also rarely see anything that bad on the boardwalk or in the town of Seaside except for the occasional drunken bar fight.

What bothers me most is nobody says anything to her when she acts like a maniac.

I have worked with some real pieces of work but my current job is okay. I also rarely see anything that bad on the boardwalk or in the town of Seaside except for the occasional drunken bar fight.

What bothers me most is nobody says anything to her when she acts like a maniac.

Should women hold all men responsible for the George Sodini's in the world? Why didn't you stop him?
  • Author
Should women hold all men responsible for the George Sodini's in the world? Why didn't you stop him?

Of course not but nobody man or women says anything to her even when she threatens male cashiers for not taking her coupons. They all act scared of her.

Of course not but nobody man or women says anything to her even when she threatens male cashiers for not taking her coupons. They all act scared of her.
So you're holding women responsible for her actions? How about the men who were around? Why didn't they stop this woman? Why didn't you stop George Sodini?
  • Author
So you're holding women responsible for her actions? How about the men who were around? Why didn't they stop this woman? Why didn't you stop George Sodini?

It is sort of stupid when you say it like that. I am not holding all women responsible but it is a display of the double standard in our society.

Excuse me but if her behavior is disruptive & upsetting why don't YOU quietly complain to a front end manager?

dreamingoftigers
I never said I want a divorce but isn't it obvious when you look at society these days. If you are a healthy person and there is an outbreak of a disease do you ignore it?

Well let's give up on living a healthy lifestyle then because there has been an outbreak of obesity.

I for one choose to remain fat forever and encourage people to give up on their waistlines instead of working on their issues or getting to the root of them.:rolleyes:

It is sort of stupid when you say it like that. I am not holding all women responsible but it is a display of the double standard in our society.
Because it is stupid and you're not a stupid man.

No, there are more than enough mentally ill individuals left to freely roam in our society. Gender doesn't matter. But you focus on every fault that any one or two women facilitate and pin it on women in general.

Once again, I could easily say there's a double standard with George Sodini. Why didn't other men stop him, including yourself?

Oh … so you seriously think that something should be done about this woman screaming at her husband ON HER CELL PHONE???

How do you even know it's her husband?

How do you know her husband isn't calling her every name in the book on the other end? In front of their daughter, who is home with him? Perhaps it's their marital dynamic?

Whatever - what do you suggest people in Target do about it?

Since YOU see it several times per week (sure you do, Woggle, right) in Target, and you think it's something that needs to be addressed - why don't YOU do something about it?

Assuming she's talking to her husband in the first place.

She's an ASS! This is not about "gender wars," this is about trashy people!

Okay - so why aren't you saying anything to her?

Personally, when strangers are acting like maniacs, I prefer to steer clear. I don't think I'm doing any type of public service by talking to crazed lunatics at Target. But since you think it needs to be done, and you have multiple opportunities every week -

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING WHATEVER IT IS YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE DONE??

• Author

If I saw a man about to go into a woman's gym with a gun I would certainly try and prevent it from happening.

Well let's give up on living a healthy lifestyle then because there has been an outbreak of obesity.

I for one choose to remain fat forever and encourage people to give up on their waistlines instead of working on their issues or getting to the root of them.:rolleyes:

Thanks for fighting the good fight. I think I'll join you. Be right back with the Ben & Jerry's.

• Like 1
  • Author

I tend to see everything as a gender issue. A woman can cut me off I will think it is some feminist attack on me. I must admit even I am laughing when you guys put it like that.

• Like 5

There are all kinds of people behaving atrociously. Men and women. I don't even believe that there is a "gender war." I think that some of you want one badly and you're having one, by God - but it's not really happening.

Society is in a state of flux like it always is. There has always been marital conflict, browbeaten husbands, terrified wives, spousal abuse, child abuse, on and on. It's not caused by "gender wars." Miserable, ignorant, hurting, angry people are the cause.

• Like 4

to answer your original statement: I am sorry for sounding but it is clear that men and women truly do not like each other anymore.

I think it's less about liking and more about being able to communicate effectively. When someone has a screwed up/ineffective/poor sense of communication and brings that to a relationship without a desire to improve his/her communication skills, problems ensue. Nobody likes being ignored or misunderstood, and often, when they feel they are, the hatin' starts. Just my 2 cents

• Like 3
  • Author

I never said that but when a large of people seem to be catching a disease it makes sens to worry about if it will affect you.

I think it is a combination of an increasingly self centered society and a lot of animosity between the genders.

Do you follow her around? If female cashiers do not take her coupons, is she like, "Oh, it's cool we're both ladies" about it. Generally people who talk to cashiers like that are being so gross (or are so stressed and out of it--nice people do sometimes do it on rare occasions) they don't even see the cashier as a person, just another obstacle in their day. I doubt gender was considered. Nor do I find it any more rude if she says that to a man than to a woman; do you?

At any rate, that's not 'abuse' so much as rudeness in public. And the men probably aren't 'scared' so much as 'doing their job, which includes occasionally dealing with crazy jerks' because that's kind of what retail is, sadly. People should act nice and appropriate in retail venues, but I doubt a cashier (male or female) is going to be allowed to talk back to jerks anytime soon.

Oh … so you seriously think that something should be done about this woman screaming at her husband ON HER CELL PHONE???

How do you even know it's her husband?

How do you know her husband isn't calling her every name in the book on the other end? In front of their daughter, who is home with him? Perhaps it's their marital dynamic?

Whatever - what do you suggest people in Target do about it?

Seriously. Unless you actually know the dynamics of the relationship, you really have no idea. People screaming on their phones in the store are annoying and trashy though.

I tend to see everything as a gender issue. A woman can cut me off I will think it is some feminist attack on me. I must admit even I am laughing when you guys put it like that.

Yes!

She screams at female cashiers as well. She is just a nut.

So, basically, the woman is a bytche to everyone - not just men.

Gotcha. ;)

• Author
So, basically, the woman is a bytche to everyone - not just men.

Gotcha. ;)

A basic nut. The staff there tells me that she stays in the store for hours just walking around and complaining about everything.

I do stick with the fact that male/female relations are at a crisis point though. Just look around you honestly and ask if I am wrong.